Details

  • Last Online: Jun 14, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 416 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Well I wouldn't call myself lucky working sucks trust me.
I didn't really get to see much of texas :(
Famous ppl ummm I've only seen Adam Sandler and Lo Bosworth from The Hills (MTV), I think thats about it.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
sure will :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh ok I'll check it out thanks :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh really when is it coming out?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love him! He is awesome with the guitar ><
0 0
Replying to AsianBingeWatcher • Jan 17, 2013
Person Go Kyung Pyo
He looks like Super Junior Choi Si Won, doesn't he? :)))
OMG he does no wonder he seemed familiar :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi and thanks for the request :D
Is your avi Miyavi??
1 0
Replying to Nana87 • Jan 17, 2013
What a joke Roof Top Prince the Winner??? Well the ppl have voted and I guess looks do really matter or only thing…
@shaz22 LOL oh hell no I don't think he is hot at all....but you know he has all those fangirls T_T

@lexies I liked the first half of the drama, then it did get boring for me.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks, yeah I've been meaning to watch Reply 1997. I've heard many good things about it, I'll definitely start watching it :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm watching a couple but my favorites are School 2013, Cheongdamdong Alice and Flower Boy Next Door. I need to start another drama but idk which one :(
0 0
Jeaniessi • Jan 17, 2013
What a joke Roof Top Prince the Winner??? Well the ppl have voted and I guess looks do really matter or only thing that matters. I personally would of preferred the ahjusshi's from AGD any day :D

Well at least I'm glad Innocent Man, The Bridal Mask, and Queen In Hyun?s Man also won :D
5 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes I know ><
So what dramas are you watching right now?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Waiting? I hate waiting for dramas to be completed. I like watching them while they are still aring, since I'm watching a couple of dramas the waiting part isn't too bad.
Aww your still a baby lucky you :D No I'm actually out of college, just working.
0 0