K-Drama
On Incarnation of Money • Jan 3, 2013
Title Incarnation of Money
I love Ham Eun Jung :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Welcome to MDL!! Thanks for the request and Happy New Year ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the request and a Happy New Year ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Happy New Year!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you, hope you have a Happy New Year too :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you hope you have a Happy New Year too :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
LOL only means its going to be a good year :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol thanks hope you have a Happy New Year as well :D
0 0
Replying to Sadisfied • Dec 31, 2012
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments
FINALLY someone who agrees with me on to the beautiful you disaster! Hana Kimi (japanese one) is just SO good…
Yeah too many things I don't even know where to start.
1 0
Replying to Nana87 • Dec 31, 2012
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments
You forgot FASHION KING lol. I agree with all of your pics, especially Big and To The Beautiful You.
hahaha I know right same here.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting :D
0 0
Replying to Nana87 • Dec 31, 2012
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments
You forgot FASHION KING lol. I agree with all of your pics, especially Big and To The Beautiful You.
that's cool :D and yes he is awesome...his smile melts me ><
0 0
yankumicho • Dec 31, 2012
Article Dramas as Pop Explosion
Nice article yankumicho :D
2 0
Replying to Nana87 • Dec 31, 2012
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments Spoiler
You forgot FASHION KING lol. I agree with all of your pics, especially Big and To The Beautiful You.
lol So are you liking Innocent Man? FYI it does have a nice ending.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you, hope you have a great 2013 :D
1 0
Replying to Nana87 • Dec 31, 2012
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments
You forgot FASHION KING lol. I agree with all of your pics, especially Big and To The Beautiful You.
lol yeah I cried so much, but i love it when a drama makes me cry.
0 0
Replying to Nana87 • Dec 31, 2012
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments
You forgot FASHION KING lol. I agree with all of your pics, especially Big and To The Beautiful You.
lol I thought SUFBB was okay, I don't even remember how it ends. But If you don't like sad endings stay away from 49days cause that drama made me cry sooooo much.
0 0
Replying to Nana87 • Dec 31, 2012
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments
You forgot FASHION KING lol. I agree with all of your pics, especially Big and To The Beautiful You.
Well I really liked Bad Guy. The ending is sad more than anything but I liked it. You might end up liking it too.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks Happy New Year to you too.
1 0
Replying to Nana87 • Dec 31, 2012
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments
You forgot FASHION KING lol. I agree with all of your pics, especially Big and To The Beautiful You.
I really liked the drama but towards the end I was like WTH. Ending was sort of like Big, maybe worse :(
0 0
