News
Replying to Tsukushi Makino • Jun 25, 2020
Title The Legend of Ba Qing
when this show is going to air ....the trailer seems very intense. I hope peng xiaoran has many scenes ..
I hope so too, love PXR's acting.
5 0
On The Legend of Ba Qing • Jun 25, 2020
Title The Legend of Ba Qing Spoiler
the trailer looks so complicated, this is gonna be a roller coaster ride. There is a r*pe scene and lots of tortured scenes. I would love to see this as it looks different from other Chinese dramas, but it's gonna be a brutal and heartbreaking storyline. Peng Xiao Ran is in here too^^, love her from Goodbye My Princess :)!!!!!
5 0
On Word of Honor • Jun 24, 2020
Title Word of Honor
cant wait to see this!!!!
0 0
On Advance Bravely • Jun 24, 2020
Title Advance Bravely
is this bromance, and not BL? I saw the BTS and it looks pretty much BL???
0 2
Replying to Lil_boy • Jun 14, 2020
Title Immortality Spoiler
I’m about to read the novel and saw the tag r*pe, is it true??? ?
yeah, there are some r*pe in there. MR is vicious!!!!!
0 0
On Love in Between • Jun 5, 2020
Title Love in Between
is there a dark/angst between the leads? Love the synopsis, and it kind of reminds me GMP??? I haven't seen the leads work, but love me a good wuxia/martial art/romance plot, so I'll be sticking my neck out for this one^^
0 0
Replying to roro4 • Jun 3, 2020
Title Immortality
this make me nervous, I don't know what to feel. If it change the plot, then I'm gonna go sulk in a corner lol.…
yeah as long as SM isn't in all the scenes with the main couple, I would be satisfy. Let's pray the plot and script is good.
2 0
Replying to rak5 • Jun 2, 2020
Title Immortality
Yesss Luo Yunxi! I am so excited for this drama! Definitely want to read the novel before this comes out. I hear…
It really is, one f my favorite novel.
1 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Jun 2, 2020
Title Immortality
Seeing how they are changing things I have a feeling this might get "straight-wash" I was happy at the beginning…
I'm feeling like you too. But since Tencent produced TU and make it work somewhat; I hope they won't disappoint 2HA fanbase and completely change the plot.
0 0
Replying to Tsukushi Makino • Jun 2, 2020
Title Immortality
audience questioned the script of "Immortality",BL drama starring Arthur Chen,Luo Yunxi and Chen Yaohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN55o1XFWgi…
this make me nervous, I don't know what to feel. If it change the plot, then I'm gonna go sulk in a corner lol. I really hope there are lots of good bromance between MR and CWN; I'll feel at peace even though there's no BL :(.
0 2
Replying to Patrick Star • Jun 2, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
It's so difficult to tell from their emotions if they are attracted to each other or not. I personally think they…
that's an interesting take. I also hope to see TJ connects with his feelings and figure out whether he likes Gook more than a friend or not.
0 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Jun 2, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger Spoiler
Saw to ep 4 and it is good, I like TJ and Gook. They're so cute. Love the way ML looks at TJ, his eyes full of love and admiration. He wants that D!!!!!!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to hallyuwon • May 25, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
only 2 episodes out but it's already making me feels.. I hope this doesn't dissapoint
ahhhh I'll watch it when it all comes out^^!!! Your comment makes me feel fluffy
0 0
Replying to kim260 • May 25, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
I just read this whole thread on twitter considering whether Where your eyes linger is a bromance or bl and I…
if that's how Fantagio is that is so upsetting. I understand they want to promote Gichan, but come on........Take one for the team!
0 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • May 25, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
is this drama based on a novel? Where can I read it?
3 0
On Dear Mayang Street • May 12, 2020
Title Dear Mayang Street
When is it airing??
0 1
On Dear Mayang Street • May 12, 2020
Title Dear Mayang Street
Love the synopsis, here for Timmy!!!!
1 0
On Autumn Cicada • May 11, 2020
Title Autumn Cicada
Saw a couple of episodes and I like it. The ML is cute, ML and FL have chemistry. There's no romance tag?? :(.....Might drop it if no romance. The show would be great if there's some angst between ML and FL.
1 0
Replying to dramatour • May 10, 2020
Title Winter Begonia Spoiler
I'm thinking a lot about SXR's growth as a person and how CFT pushes him to finally grow up. SXR at the beginning…
Whhhaaaaa thanks for the novel ending......I like to think CFT waits for SXR and they left together.
2 0
On Winter Begonia • May 10, 2020
Title Winter Begonia Spoiler
Crying a bucket of tears because I finished it, and it's over :(!!!!!! I love this drama so much, it's def one of my favorite this year. HXM and Andrew Yi portrayed CFT and SXR so well. I cannot believe it ended sigh....definitely rewatch and gonna miss the osts.
5 0
1