News
Replying to yonsama • Aug 16, 2020
Title The Wolf
Are Xiao Zhan and Li Qin in the same agency? I noticed they've appeared together in several dramas already.
No. XZ have his own studio. I think???
0 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Aug 13, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Can't wait for ep 15, 16, 17 tomorrow! We could at least witness our leads' sweet moments before the tragedy.
can't wait to catch up!!!! Ohhh nooo, brace your heart your for what's to come!
0 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Aug 13, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
There will have at least 3 or 4 side couples for sure. Still not sure!I just hope no one else mess with our leads.
Hao Chen is handsome, and he seems to like XJ??? But maybe he just likes her as a big brother, like care towards her????
0 0
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Aug 13, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I love Mingyan x Ling Long. ❤There is "fire" between them xD
I agreed :)!! They're so cute.
0 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Aug 13, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I can’t wait to see Wu Tong get defeated in the future episodes (hopefully by XJ). He’s getting worse every…
yeah Wu Tong character is shitty.
0 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Aug 13, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Till Ep 17 is out.
thank you^^
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Aug 12, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Just started and now on EP 4^^!! It's great and I'm loving the characters. The chemistry between the ML and FL is good too. How many episodes are out? Cheng Yi is so handsome and cute :), I'm a fan now. I haven't seen him in anything but is loving him in this :).
0 2
Replying to sony_t • Aug 8, 2020
Title In a Class of Her Own
You should give it a shot. I usually don't like cross-dressing dramas (because honestly I could never see why…
thanks for reply. I will check it out :).
1 0
On In a Class of Her Own • Aug 7, 2020
Title In a Class of Her Own
This one has mixed-review. Should I watch it?
0 2
Replying to Jina • Aug 7, 2020
Title In a Class of Her Own
does anyone know more information about the dubbed voice for the ML? I really love it! (It's also the voice for…
haha welcome to the club of falling in love with YeHua's voice :)!!! His voice is sexy!!!
2 1
On Miss the Dragon • Aug 7, 2020
Title Miss the Dragon
lol Dylan looks so different in his historical attire that I didn't recognize him at first!!! Lol, he looks good though. The plot sounds similar to 10000 Peach Blossom!! Hmm will tune in to see if it's good.
2 0
On The Legend of Ba Qing • Aug 7, 2020
Title The Legend of Ba Qing
this is one of the drama I'm waiting for!!!! ughhhhh so annoying it's not airing!!!! Dramas on aired now is such a bored. I need something to watch!! Someone rec me anything, thanks!!. :)
1 0
Replying to nattynat • Aug 7, 2020
Title The Legend of Ba Qing
@NanaxJasmine If i may ask, who is in your profile picture? He has a great smile!
@nattynat that is my cutie Xiao Zhan :)!!! He does have a pretty cute smile :).....that's one of the reasons he got his role as Wei Wuxian in The Untamed :)!!!!!!! I love his smile!!!!!!!
1 0
On Addicted • Jul 29, 2020
Title Addicted
I love this BL sooooo much, and the books were amazing too!!!!!!!!! I will always miss BLY and GH!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to FragrantSummer • Jul 29, 2020
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
I'm so disappointed... I was really looking forward to seeing this sequel... TT_TT
omg noooo!!! Is it very true? I hope not. I really like the OTP, I want a sequel!!!!
0 3
Replying to 8165569 • Jul 20, 2020
Title The Legend of Ba Qing
there's a lot of controversy behind the show. first the show was accused of major historical inaccuracies in costume,…
ahh that is disappointing!! If they reshoot with face swap, that's gonna be so weird to watch. Sigh might was well reshoot and reset this drama. Thanks for responding though^^
0 0
On The Legend of Ba Qing • Jul 7, 2020
Title The Legend of Ba Qing
any update?? When is it ever gonna air?????
0 6
On Bad Romeo • Jun 28, 2020
Title Bad Romeo
Love Mario and Yaya!!!! Saw Ann T. posted this up on her Instagram, and gotta check out for this drama. When will it air??
5 0
On Lily Pantila Win Pansirithanachote • Jun 25, 2020
Person Lily Pantila Win Pansirithanachote
She is pretty!! She looks like Araya, thai actress :).
0 0
Replying to moondoge • Jun 25, 2020
Title The Legend of Ba Qing
Not gonna lie, I'm only interested in Peng Xiao Ran. Never cared about FBB and her scandal makes me even more…
I would watch it with PXR as the lead, she's an amazing actress.
4 0
1
