News
On The First Half of My Life • May 8, 2020
Title The First Half of My Life
One of my fav modern drama. Love the storyline, characters, and acting.
2 0
Replying to arni gamexeon • May 8, 2020
Title The First Half of My Life
so, in this tv series, is there a lot of kiss scene and make love ??
No, but a lot of tenderness and genuine love.
2 0
Replying to yerintaem • May 7, 2020
Title Immortality
Omg really?? I'm so excited for it now (even though I was before lol) but the outfits look so nice!
Yeah the costumes looks good, not too overdone or cheap looking. I wish it was 2021 already!!!
1 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • May 6, 2020
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Looking for to this because of PXR^^!!! Love her in GMP!
10 1
Replying to sony_t • May 5, 2020
Title Eternal Faith Spoiler
Chills. Down. My. Spine!..... First time I read the book I loved it. Second time I read the book I still loved…
lol forgot the baby's name.....but I'm excited to see it...I like horror stuffs. I wanna see the part where XL, FX and MQ went to see the mural, and they wouldn't allow XL to see it bc it's too graphic lol!!! *wink*
0 0
Replying to sony_t • May 5, 2020
Title Eternal Faith Spoiler
Chills. Down. My. Spine!..... First time I read the book I loved it. Second time I read the book I still loved…
omg YES!!! I just recalled that, the kiss and energy transferring.
0 0
Replying to roro4 • May 5, 2020
Title Eternal Faith
I heard August 2020!!!!
I have no idea, I just google it. The trailer in Eng on youtube ^^
2 0
Replying to Yanzz • May 5, 2020
Title Eternal Faith
is there a lgbt god??? which temple should i go to burn incense??? hahahhaha
lol, take me too!!!
1 0
Replying to Magblueroses • May 5, 2020
Title Eternal Faith
Does anyone know when the donghua will come out? Is it gonna be an anime or donghua? I mean, if it's gonna be…
I heard August 2020!!!!
0 2
Replying to sony_t • May 5, 2020
Title Eternal Faith Spoiler
Chills. Down. My. Spine!..... First time I read the book I loved it. Second time I read the book I still loved…
Can you explain the spiritual part? I don't quite get it, thanks^^.
0 2
Replying to sulkytofu • May 5, 2020
Title Eternal Faith
This is surprising to me - I personally feel like Xu Kai is definitely the PERFECT casting for Hua Cheng, and…
I checked out Ding Yuxi, and he definitely have the looks to play Xie Lian. He's handsome and cute, reminds me of the anime Xie Lian.
0 0
On Eternal Faith • May 5, 2020
Title Eternal Faith
Xu Kai is cute!!! So he's gonna be HC or Xie Lian??? OMG I'm excited!!!!
9 0
Replying to Sun Tzu • May 5, 2020
Title Immortality
I am a big fan of Leo Luo ever since the drama Ashes of Love. I tried to love Arthur Chen in Legend of Awakening,…
I tried to watch LOA, but I couldn't get into the story. I hope Arthur does well in Immortality^^!!!
2 1
Replying to diZisSARAH • May 3, 2020
Person Muji Hsu
Just finished watching him in Because Of You and he was too cute!! ? Go watch it now!! ?Btw.. he kinda looks like…
Yeah, he looks similar to XZ :)!!!!! He can be XZ's twin!!! Yes, he is cute too!!
7 0
Replying to Joobebe • May 3, 2020
Title Immortality Spoiler
Every time I see "censored romance" on the tags, my head just wanna explode.
Mine too!!! We want the good stuffs, we want it!! China needs to get with the program, and the world.
2 0
Replying to Pirado • May 3, 2020
Title Immortality
I know they're going to censor the gay romance, but Shi Mei, being a girl.., really? Well at least, Chu Wanning…
Lol, oh no the fandoms will come for them if CWN is a female!!! Lol. Yes, MR's character development is wonderful.
0 0
Replying to virentha • May 3, 2020
Title Immortality Spoiler
i wonder how will they pass the censorship. This novel really2 much more adult than The Untamed.but im gonna dissapointed…
Yeah, this one is so much sexual than T.U. I hope we get lots of BR though, like longing gaze, flirty eyes, hugs and etc.
2 0
Replying to Raon__chan • May 3, 2020
Title Immortality Spoiler
Even this drama not yet out but base on Luo Yunxi and Chen FeiYu 's previous work .. I believe chose them as CWN…
Too sad we won't see any sexual stuffs though :(. Hopefully we get longing gaze and smiles, and flirty eyes.
0 0
Replying to Sun Tzu • Apr 29, 2020
Title Winner Is King
The Untamed set the bar for BL adaptations. The Guardian had great actors with a bad script. Hope that this one…
Yes, Guardian was good in the first half---Then drag the last half, if it wasn't for the two MLs I would have drop it. Hope this one will have a good script too.
1 1
On Winner Is King • Apr 29, 2020
Title Winner Is King
OMG I haven't read the novel, but I heard the novel is good!!! So exciting, more BL!! Hopefully, give us some BR love.
1 0
1