News
On Call My Name • May 1, 2023
Title Call My Name
Is the series cancelled? Both Bonz and Win already left rookie thailand, so will this series be aired?
7 0
On 2gether • Nov 21, 2019
Title 2gether
Is that the true date? December 2020, really ????
0 1
On En of Love: TOSSARA • Nov 7, 2019
Title En of Love: TOSSARA
Omg, thankyou Thailand for spoiling us fujo with quite a lot of bl series for two years. I can't ask for more lol
2 0
On TharnType • Oct 31, 2019
Title TharnType
I'm wondering why marc character's has the same story in Love by chance series, or is it completely different?
0 2
On Addicted • Oct 29, 2019
Title Addicted
I realize just now that this series has similar background story with thai bl series my bromance the series. I hope this series can be more entertain me
0 1
Replying to Selma • Oct 23, 2019
Person Fluke Pongsapat Kankam
My Dream was his first drama??!! I deadass thought this cute ass man had been in several other dramas/movies sksksjsjsjjs
Yeah I thought so too, his face is really familiar
1 0
On Pod Suphakorn Sriphothong • Oct 22, 2019
Person Pod Suphakorn Sriphothong
Omg I didn't believe he is the same age with new and gun, his face look so mature tho ????
0 0
On Oxygen • Oct 16, 2019
Title Oxygen
What year actually this series will be released? November 2019/2020?
0 1
Replying to Divya Bajpai • Oct 16, 2019
Title Oxygen
I can't wait for 2020!!!Release it fast!!!
What year actually this series will be released? 2019/2020?
0 0
Replying to Divya Bajpai • Oct 16, 2019
Title Oxygen
I can't wait for 2020!!!Release it fast!!!
What year actually this series will be released? 2019/2020?
0 0
Replying to Divya Bajpai • Oct 16, 2019
Title Oxygen
I can't wait for 2020!!!Release it fast!!!
What year actually this series will be released? 2019/2020?
0 0
Replying to Nao • Oct 10, 2019
Title With Love
Who is GL?
Oh, I see that too in opening song. I think there is GL too.
1 0
Replying to siMONa • Oct 10, 2019
Title With Love
also did I see right? is there GL in this? :D
Who is GL?
1 2
On With Love • Oct 10, 2019
Title With Love
I really love mark's character and his voice is so soft and gentle, omg????
1 0
