K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 32 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 3 hours ago
On Shark 2: The Storm • 8 days ago Title Shark 2: The Storm So we're never going to see that rookie world championship, right? π₯ 0 0
Replying to PaulUK • 21 days ago Title Kao Any idea where this can be watched ? English subbed ideally.Thx Sad π₯ 1 1
Replying to Farah Safi • 27 days ago Person Shin Ye Eun Iβm seriously pissed that everytime I expect some casting how itβs not Shin Yeeun I'm surprised and frustrated that I think 5 or 6 months after that rumor about the drama with Bogum, no more information has come out π£ 0 0
Replying to Rocket Blazer • 27 days ago Person Shin Ye Eun I wish she would choose better projects. She's such a talented and versatile actress, one of the few who can pull… I'd love to see her in something like Hes a Psychometric again, some action, some thriller and a little romance here and there 0 0
Replying to Kate • 27 days ago Title Labyrinth of Hortensia and the Minotaur I am subbing this. I am up to Ep 6 and Ep 7 will be up tomorrow.It is on my livejournal (hsjhoshi) and also uploading… Thank you for your work π 0 0
On Labyrinth of Hortensia and the Minotaur • 27 days ago Title Labyrinth of Hortensia and the Minotaur I already knew this because I'd seen her in other things but Shiraishi Sei is so pretty β€ 1 0
Replying to PaulUK • 27 days ago Title Kao Any idea where this can be watched ? English subbed ideally.Thx Two years later but still, did you watch it or remember where you watched it? π₯ 1 3
On Escape • Aug 22, 2026 Title Escape The OST played on my YT playlist yesterday,and it brought back memories of the drama, I miss my parents π€§ 0 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Aug 22, 2026 Title Flex X Cop Season 2 Spoiler If they kill Mr. Choi I'm going to flip out, what else does I Soo have to lose? π 10 1
Replying to Lou • Aug 20, 2026 Title Mousetrap man I really hope not. I'm so done with the comedy in serious dramas with korean land. Ever since OCN stopped… I miss OCN's dramas full of thriller, crime and mystery π₯ 1 1
On Better Late than Single Season 2 • Aug 19, 2026 Title Better Late than Single Season 2 Season 3 Confirmed!! 7 0
On Match to Marry: With Parents Season 2 • Aug 15, 2026 Title Match to Marry: With Parents Season 2 So Season 3 is confirmed right? They said it at the endIf it keeps up this release pace, it should come out in December or in 2027 2 1
Replying to 44London • Aug 15, 2026 Title Match to Marry: With Parents Season 2 Spoiler Yeees! Few surprises. Jeong Yoon and In Kwon 0 1
Replying to 44London • Aug 15, 2026 Title Match to Marry: With Parents Season 2 Spoiler Yeees! Few surprises. Jeong Yoon and In Kwon 0 0
Replying to Cheonma • Aug 15, 2026 Title Offline Love Can anyone provide with the ig's of the participants. Did you find them? Even if it's just one 0 0
If it keeps up this release pace, it should come out in December or in 2027