Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2024
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
My internet & twittet broke on crucial day .. Iam unable to do tweets
Its good now iam able to do anothe chores otherwisw i spent whole day in tweets of TFf
3 0
Replying to germanylasthope • Mar 10, 2025
At this point you might start sleepwalking
R those who are having boyfriends may be their boyfriends are in danger after this show 😂
1 0
Replying to Aguas • Mar 10, 2025
I saw someone on TikTok saying this drama is boring. 😭😭 While I understand that everyone has different tastes…
This show ......
Not just a show , tragic , sad , healing ,heartwarming ,care , love , affection ,happiness
U find everything in show
1 0
Replying to germanylasthope • Mar 10, 2025
At this point you might start sleepwalking
I remember xukai said in iv after ABAY ..in real world who does so many kisses ..they already had enough 😂
0 0
Replying to germanylasthope • Mar 10, 2025
At this point you might start sleepwalking
Literally this dramas made singles feel more single 😂
1 2
Replying to SpringSummer13 • Mar 10, 2025
Somebody tell me what do i do now! I can't move on!! Or maybe i don't want to....
We literally are in pain 😂😂
2 0
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
The dialogue ----
My paaa send you to take care of me
Sangyan -- i volunteered
I literally got emotional that time
4 0
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
I dont know what iam gonna do from tomorow
It became part of daily life ...A heartwarming ,healing show in true sense .......
Iam literally gonna miss em
Felt every emotion of em
Need some thing asap to get over em ..but i know right now my standard is too high
6 0
Replying to Yang Xiaoling • Mar 9, 2025
Really? Why for me is it bit boring since I watched ep 1 and 2. Tonight will watch ep 3 to continues
You should watch best thing for now ....a really comfort lovely show
0 0
Replying to Yang Xiaoling • Mar 8, 2025
Really? Why for me is it bit boring since I watched ep 1 and 2. Tonight will watch ep 3 to continues
Baijingting's you are my hero
Ruonan's my boss
0 2
Replying to Salwa Nice • Mar 8, 2025
Northward is an atypical drama..very different from regular romance /family drama...Renew at your own risk.I watched…
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Mar 7, 2025
Northward is an atypical drama..very different from regular romance /family drama...Renew at your own risk.I watched…
Can u tell synospis
0 2
Replying to Reine • Mar 7, 2025
Don't know. In my country it doing well. Top 2 content streaming If u want watch it then renew it
Northward ?
0 1
Replying to kerryrjg • Mar 7, 2025
I have iQIYI , Netflix, Hulu, and Viki and would not want to lose those ever. They have all mydrama list dramas.
Bro we have currecy difference ..i live in poor country 😂
0 1
Replying to kerryrjg • Mar 7, 2025
I have iQIYI , Netflix, Hulu, and Viki and would not want to lose those ever. They have all mydrama list dramas.
Iqiyii is 2000 pkr
0 3
Replying to Precious • Mar 7, 2025
This is TFF page, if you want to start northward then renew it, I heard it's good so far.
Ad blocker
Whats that & how to use it
0 1
Replying to kerryrjg • Mar 7, 2025
I have iQIYI , Netflix, Hulu, and Viki and would not want to lose those ever. They have all mydrama list dramas.
I have viki and netflix but iqiyi is expensive
So i avail it only at time of good drama
0 6
Replying to Precious • Mar 7, 2025
This is TFF page, if you want to start northward then renew it, I heard it's good so far.
Kisskh is torment actually bad subs ... Ads
U cant forward much other wise ad will come
Iam watching first frost on it because netflix is late delayed
0 3
Replying to Precious • Mar 7, 2025
This is TFF page, if you want to start northward then renew it, I heard it's good so far.
Its available there ... But with free headache 😂
Ok lets few more episode then i ll decide it
0 5
On The First Frost • Mar 7, 2025
Ok i see many ppl posts some blaming yifan to run away some were supporting
But y she ran away
This time she ran away only to protect sangyan
She went to confront cultprit face to face
She was not scared for herself
She was scared for sangyan
Now she cant tell sangyan that she is running away to protect away

& y she didnt tell him about his assault
Bro she was almost ra*****
It was her stain
A painful wound ...who wants to talk about that
7 1