Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2024
Replying to Precious • Mar 7, 2025
This is TFF page, if you want to start northward then renew it, I heard it's good so far.
It costs me 2000 pkr per month thats y iam asking ...... We r spoiled by first frost and bestthing thankfully
But u know there was bad slump of good modern c dramas
0 7
Replying to Precious • Mar 7, 2025
This is TFF page, if you want to start northward then renew it, I heard it's good so far.
Iam asking for non biased opinion thats y i post it here 😂😂
0 9
On The Best Thing • Mar 7, 2025
How is northward going ...my iqyi subscription is about to expire
should i renw or not
0 16
Replying to Yang Xiaoling • Mar 7, 2025
Really? Why for me is it bit boring since I watched ep 1 and 2. Tonight will watch ep 3 to continues
😂😂 watch first frost and best thing
0 4
Replying to Darkell • Mar 6, 2025
-The best things-The first frostTwo great modern romance drama...
It was bad slump of almost 8 months ....waited waited so hard and deserve the wait ..i hope upcoming modern c dramas are good too
Idk y chinese industry prefer historical these daya
1 0
Replying to Darkell • Mar 6, 2025
-The best things-The first frostTwo great modern romance drama...
Thats so good pls watch
0 1
Replying to Yang Xiaoling • Mar 6, 2025
Really? Why for me is it bit boring since I watched ep 1 and 2. Tonight will watch ep 3 to continues
Yup she died in end
0 6
Replying to Yang Xiaoling • Mar 5, 2025
Really? Why for me is it bit boring since I watched ep 1 and 2. Tonight will watch ep 3 to continues
It was good for first 10 episodes but then it slow down ..& it has sad ending
0 8
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Mar 4, 2025
It's good like that tho. Cause Youku need to have watchers, as they have an app for international viewers. They're…
Youku isnt available in my country
0 0
On The First Frost • Mar 4, 2025
Its the loss of netflix for delayed uploading of epsidoes ...whole world then watching on other platforms
7 5
Replying to Cherry • Mar 4, 2025
After the drunk scene I understand why she wore the Jeans!! It wouldn't have been appropriate if she didn't have…
Scene demand
1 0
Replying to nycali295 • Mar 4, 2025
I didn't watch it yet but wondered why she was in a dress or skirt at wedding but in jeans when sitting down outside…
She was carrying a bag ... & when she sit in taxi she put the bag infront i guess she pulled jeans out of it then
1 0
Replying to nycali295 • Mar 4, 2025
I didn't watch it yet but wondered why she was in a dress or skirt at wedding but in jeans when sitting down outside…
I guess ...it was very uncomfortable to act drunk in skirt ..but i like it they modify this scene according to situation
2 0
Replying to nycali295 • Mar 4, 2025
I didn't watch it yet but wondered why she was in a dress or skirt at wedding but in jeans when sitting down outside…
Yeah i again watched the episode ... & get it cleared ...yifan god very bold after dating 😂😂
0 0