Dont judge book by its cover .... I had compeltely diff idea if this show when i started it But as layers are peeled off ..its something diff Some thing really deep ,really painful
I don't get the hate comments at all. I have seen worse dramas in my life and this isn't one of them. The premise…
That loopholes are almost in every k drama ... Even highest rated shows has more loopholes than it that i wonder how does this show earn this rating ...but honestly melting me softly is enough to atleast entertain you
If they had no scenes to complete 12th episode ...they could consult us ..we viewers have buckets of ideas ...🍿 If seperation was that imp they could send hee joo to study abroad r made him disappear inside of korea ... Seemed like my netflix accidently swiped dots with wtpr
What troublsome past he has
Was he bad guy in past or he has some illness or trauma ?
I had compeltely diff idea if this show when i started it
But as layers are peeled off ..its something diff
Some thing really deep ,really painful
If seperation was that imp they could send hee joo to study abroad r made him disappear inside of korea ...
Seemed like my netflix accidently swiped dots with wtpr