News
Replying to superpasta • Jul 18, 2026
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
after 4 more episodes, now i feel like the lil sister of Suige is too stupid... i will take a break cause she…
yes she is
1 2
On The Red Sleeve • Jul 17, 2026
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
The Queen shows up and says, "You've had a rough day," as if she isn't the one who caused it. Everyone in that palace has FL living rent-free in their heads. They seriously drive people crazy. The poor girl probably wakes up every morning thinking, "What fresh disaster is going to happen to me today?" God only knows. ep8
1 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jul 16, 2026
Title The Red Sleeve
When he realized the girl didn't want him, he grabbed her by the neck and threatened her. You're such a total disappointment, you...
4 0
Lily Alice • Jul 16, 2026
Article Lee Jin Wook in talks to possibly star alongside Lim Yoon A in Korean remake of J-drama 'Unnatural'
I HATE to see this disgusting r.pist man in every drama
11 1
Replying to eternal flower • Jul 14, 2026
Title The Red Sleeve
should i watch this?
yep
2 0
On Love for You • Jul 14, 2026
Title Love for You
I like Tu Li. I really like her style too, her necklace, her rhinestone nails, and her outfits are all so cute. I also like people who wear colorful clothes. She's just really enjoyable to watch.
4 0
On The Husband • Jul 11, 2026
Title The Husband Spoiler
I wasn't surprised by the FL's reaction; in such a situation, emotions prevail over logic. Even if the ML is innocent, her reaction is understandable. This isn't the first time this psychopathic kidnapper has committed a crime; it's likely more than two. I'm curious about the character's past.
5 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jul 11, 2026
Title The Red Sleeve
Well, I'm watching Episode 2 right now, and I already know this isn't going to be a typical romance drama. In this episode, Yi San has already shown us what a red flag he is. He's going to be the worst.
2 0
Replying to ntrvp • Jul 10, 2026
Article Netflix unveils premiere date for Jung Hae In and Ha Young's 'Our Sticky Love'
hes washed thats what he gets for being besties with kim soohyun
And I think he's looking more and more like his friend every day. He used to look better.
9 1
Replying to lemonade • Jul 10, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
you should read the discussion list(?) “key highlights” for more info. their relationship in the novel is…
thank you so much for your reply. I will do it.
1 0
Replying to Nonsuch • Jul 10, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
Huge. Except for some pivotal moments they are day and night, especially how main characters are portrayed. In…
Actually, I haven't read the book. I only know a few things that people have mentioned about it online, so I was asking because I wanted to understand those details better. Sorry for asking so many questions. Thank you for taking the time to answer them, I really appreciate it.
3 0
Replying to Nonsuch • Jul 10, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
Huge. Except for some pivotal moments they are day and night, especially how main characters are portrayed. In…
Thank you for your reply. In the book, Miao Jing had her first sexual experience with Chen Yi, while I think Chen Yi had already been with a random person before. In the series, before Miao Jing went to university, the relationship they built felt pure, and Chen Yi wasn't interested in Linda at all, for example. Was his relationship with Linda different in the book? Also, I saw someone say that Chen Yi took advantage of Miao Jing physically. Is that true?
0 2
On Love for You • Jul 9, 2026
Title Love for You
Is there anyone who can provide information on the differences between the series and the book?
0 6
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 8, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
Gına geldi bu zengin pçlerin triplerinden ve onların psikopat babalarından ya inş bizim ajan ağızlarına s bunların
2 0
Replying to Ashande • Jul 8, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal Spoiler
The prosecutor has mix feelings towards LeeChae...He is staying calm bc he is observing the scene, also to get…
In episode 4, we got to hear a bit of the prosecutor's inner thoughts, hinting that he's starting to soften toward Lee Chae. Honestly, I think that could've been developed more slowly. He definitely seems curious about him, though.
2 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Jul 8, 2026
Article Jung Hae In being considered for a new tvN drama
He has other controversies too..like sleeping with pros etc.
oh i did not know that
0 0
Replying to Nabi • Jul 8, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
Could you spoil a few things from the book? I'm curious about the differences.
ohhh thank you so muchh
2 0
Replying to Passerby • Jul 8, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal Spoiler
I just finished reading the novel and let me tell you— the drama is different in a way that they will combine…
Could you spoil a few things from the book? I'm curious about the differences.
1 2
Replying to Emara R • Jul 8, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal Spoiler
The prosecutor deliberately made him drunk, then went ahead and had sex with his very drunk co-worker and also…
You're right. And if someone thinks a man who is that intoxicated is capable of giving consent, it's best to be careful around that person. There are also people defending it by claiming that nothing wrong happened.
1 0
Replying to Shubham • Jul 8, 2026
Title The Husband
The problem is the child was not only hers but his too . People start acting like she is the only one suffering.…
I wasn't the one who turned the discussion into an argument about insults. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
0 0