News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 9 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 6 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
P On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 21, 2011 Profile Deprecated profile comment Hello, I have a question, some of the doramas I had added have disappear, do you know the reason? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 10, 2011 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks for accepting me, a like a lot this site 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 10, 2011 Profile Deprecated profile comment Nice to meet you, I hope yo can suggest me few good doramas 0 0
I have a question, some of the doramas I had added have disappear, do you know the reason?