News
On The Trainee • Dec 7, 2024
Title The Trainee
This is not a BL series. This is mostly a gurl journey with a F-F-M love triangle and a M-M side couple. If you go into the series knowing this, it is a good series. I felt duped by GMMTV with the Off and Gun main lead marketing and even synopsis featuring Ryan as the protagonist. Off and Gun are supposed to get a BL series in 2025, hopefully it will be better than 2024.
4 0
Replying to Smiling • Dec 7, 2024
Title The Trainee
People hating on this series but why... Don't have good taste?? Or running over nc scenes?? This series is really…
I dislike that it was marketed as an Off and Gun series, then gaybaited. I'm not into NC as I'm an adult, could access porn if I wanted and most of the NC scenes in series look fake, especially the girl-girl stuff. It's the bait and switch.
6 3
On Caged Again • Dec 7, 2024
Title Caged Again
I really like this series and was skeptical at first because previous animal to human projects were not done that well. Both of the main characters were in captivity in their animal form so their stories are sad from a human perspective. I would also like to know if Little will get his transformation. I like when Porsch and Arm are in a series as a couple. I'm biased because I watch their YouTube channel, but it's nice seeing them in a series too.
7 0
On Love Is a Poison • Dec 3, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
Hama's acting in Episode 11 was incredible. This series and Only Boo are the two series of 2024 for me where I had no expectations and ended up absolutely enchanted.
8 1
Replying to coricomile • Dec 2, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
....Why is "mixed-race" in the synopsis? At no point in the show does it matter that Elyes/James is Thai/New Zealander.…
Elyes is mixed race in the novel, the Burton Group is from his family and Burton is his family name. Fei Long Lodge is from Singapore. Because they wanted to focus on 11 episodes of a love triangle, those parts of the novel weren't given any attention.
3 0
On The Hidden Moon • Dec 2, 2024
Title The Hidden Moon
Even though I thought the ending was too ambiguous, and David's makeup looked like Halloween makeup, this was a pretty good series. There were twists and surprises, and I'm rarely surprised anymore. I think that I should read the book, at least to see if the ending is more clear.
8 1
On Kidnap • Dec 2, 2024
Title Kidnap
I hope to see Ohm and Leng in another series.
1 1
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Dec 2, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Excellent series, except for leaving children unsupervised to get kidnapped and hurt lol. Yin and War have great chemistry as usually.
1 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • Dec 2, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
Had they stuck to the novel, we would have gotten a few episodes of a couple in love while fighting against the professional problems that come up. They also made Patt weaker than novel Patt. Such a shame because I love me a cold character.
5 1
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Dec 2, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
I felt the final episode was a little rushed, but I'm also not sure if this wasn't a memory piece. Only because in Ep 10 or 11, it shows Qi Lu and Qin Xiao wearing the same clothes, even the glasses that we see in Ep 12. Or maybe the filmmakers didn't now what they could get a way with so shot multiple endings. Other that that, I really like all of the actors and would love to see another project from them.
2 1
On Head 2 Head • Nov 28, 2024
Title Head 2 Head
Sea and Keen are one of my favorite couples at GMMTV. I had zero expectations for Only Boo and ended up being a fan.
12 0
On Cat for Cash • Nov 28, 2024
Title Cat for Cash
This is the series I'm looking forward to the most. No intense hand wringing, no fear of self-deletion, no people murdering. I love to visit a cat cafe in Chiang Rai, so I'm hoping that this series focuses on acting and not gags and wackiness.
8 0
On That Summer • Nov 28, 2024
Title That Summer
I'm a huge fan of Satang and I cannot wait for him and Winny to be the main couple in a show.
4 0
Replying to Pal123 • Nov 28, 2024
Title My Romance Scammer
I am soo happy for the dimple boy fluke. He totally deserves a main lead role. Loved him in My ride and desperately…
I like Fluke too. Still waiting for the last episode of the Whisperer.
1 1
Replying to Joylinerennie • Nov 26, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
Well this episode was vastly different from the book, but still entertaining. The preview - elys kissing Kim he…
I wish they had stuck to the book more. We are getting ripped off of some great puppy dog Elyes moments, and Kim should have disappeared a long time ago.
1 1
Replying to handoz • Nov 25, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison Spoiler
i need some clarification ..... does Ryo know who his father is? does the father know he has a son? and how did…
The father is the fixer who is shady, the older guy with the pony tail, wearing a hat at that party. Haruto is the result of an affair or side chick situation. Judging by his behavior at the party the father knows who is son is, as well as Haruto knows him. After Haruto's mother was killed, he was in the streets and Saki allowed him to stay. He told Saki who is father is, then Saki told Ryoma. It's told in flashback which is why it's confusing.
2 1
Replying to Ms Jackson • Nov 25, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
It seems they have one more bs misunderstanding to squeeze in in the final episode...and how dare they make me…
Even though I like this show, I agree. They should have followed the timeline of the novel, which wraps up the relationship drama sooner and hits the lovey-dovey for a good amount of time. Fei Long and Run have their little toxic love story lol in the book too. lol
2 0
Replying to bubobu • Nov 25, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
i need a happy ending, i need qi lu to stand up to his dad, i need them to end up together no matter how cheesy…
I want a happy ending simply to show gay youth (and Chinese youth in general) that class and sexuality should not be factors when falling in love. I know that class makes a huge difference in China, regardless of what the politics state in sloganeering.
1 1
Replying to handoz • Nov 25, 2024
Title See Your Love
can u guys give me selling points for why this drama is worth the watch? :D i liked Unknown a lot this year (ik…
I have not watched Unknown so I cannot make comparisons. I like this series a lot because I like stories about people who are imperfect and have been judged and not listened to. I also like the sweet but feisty nature of Jiang and how Yang, once a ableist, starts to learn to sign to communicate with Jiang. I can't wait to see how the other couples develop. If you like perfect characters, this series should be a pass because all of the characters are imperfect, just like regular people.
3 0
On Love Is a Poison • Nov 25, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
I went into this with no expectations and now it is one of my favorites of 2024.
16 1

