Editorials
Hayleyshy • Sep 24, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Love & π
Oooh watching an ongoing series with slow burn romance can be a bit frustrating. Imma binge watch this when it completes. Thanks for the suggestion!
3 0
nevermind • Sep 24, 2018
Article 20 Rapid-Fire KDrama Reviews
Back from part 2, that Lee Min ho bit still cracks me up.
6 0
nevermind • Sep 23, 2018
Article 20 More Rapid-Fire KDrama Reviews
Its midnight rn. I laughed so hard while reading this article, that I woke up my roommates. I am nowhere to be blamed here.
5 0
kkdrama • Sep 15, 2018
Article I HATE/LOVE IT WHEN...
Also they should stop replaying the same OST over and over again till the viewer starts hating the song itself. I tried to watch secret garden a while back and the reuse of same ost for every sad scene really threw me off. In the end I muted the video each time I heard that ost. The song is very beautiful (and sad oc) but now the enjoyment of the song is completely ruined for me.
7 0
kkdrama • Sep 15, 2018
Article I HATE/LOVE IT WHEN...
I really hate when the ML is like "To protect you,I must leave you" crap. Second comes the jerk ML trope. I really ruins the romance. I really hope this trope vanishes into thin air. And the next time Lee Min-ho does a drama, he better not play a cold jerk guy (Let me be clear here, I love his acting but I almost gave up watching every drama he starred except LOTBS for this reason). The drama industry is really type casting him :-/
8 0

