News
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 13, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
4 more eps :)
Just realised Netflix had auto-played episode 12 after 11 and I kept thinking it was one ep. XD
0 1
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 12, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Good lord I thought the show was nearly wrapped up, but we have 5 episodes left?!!! I feel super anxious about how they mean to torture us for two more weekends. Clearly there is more angst to be had yet. Whyyyyy. Just let these two date legally and stop pressuring Jun into a career he doesn't want!
5 3
AudienceofOne • Jul 8, 2020
Review Where Your Eyes Linger
Oh nice! I was eyeing it warily after watching the trailers, even though I've been waiting for a Korean BL drama for years. (That doesn't end in death or separation.) It sounds like this avoided the pitfalls I was fearing, so I can watch it now! Yay! Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Kdrama_is_medicine • Feb 23, 2020
Person Lai Kuan Lin
The heck I thought he is born in 2001 but he has activities in 1997 and 1998???
Those shows started in the 90s. He appeared after he was born ofc. XD
11 1

