Editorials
On Provoke • Apr 30, 2023
Title Provoke
God that body I wanna lick it
1 0
Replying to urketl • Apr 30, 2023
Title Provoke Spoiler
Clickbait... it was CLICKBAIT!!!
Now I get your comment it was a clickbait , I spend sooo many hours waiting for the kiss only to find out it was a ............
6 0
On Provoke • Apr 30, 2023
Title Provoke
Damn that kiss is amazing af
2 0
Replying to Charlee • Apr 29, 2023
Person Chen Xing Xu
Samesies
For him I can try anything
1 3
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 28, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Tell me please that there will be a new surprise episode Today
1 1
Replying to Charlee • Apr 28, 2023
Person Chen Xing Xu
Samesies
This guy can act
2 5
Replying to Charlee • Apr 28, 2023
Person Chen Xing Xu
Samesies
He is amazing and a fucking gem
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I have to wait for 2 days come on today's episode was sooo good I didn't want it to end
3 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I have never seen eye liner look so beautiful on a guy
14 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I cried at the nanny dying scene
10 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
They were bound to run out of stock at some point LOL.
Yeah
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
30 mins in no blood spit wow
8 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
10 mins in tantai Jin is back
6 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
5 mins in I miss tantai Jin already
9 0
Replying to Gone • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Controversial opinion but I don’t believe Li Susu actually loved Tantai Jin. Her delivery in the past few episode…
I agree with your thoughts I'll get a besting but I didn't feel li susu ever loved TTJ and this hurts me more TTJ actually loved her more than anything he changed for her but he got betrayed
6 4
Replying to juavelin • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Lol 😂 I saw your comments you’re really concerned about his blood but don’t worry I’m sure the ML won’t…
And I love it
0 0
Replying to juavelin • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Lol 😂 I saw your comments you’re really concerned about his blood but don’t worry I’m sure the ML won’t…
Yeah but I love it now always waiting for it
0 2
Replying to juavelin • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Lol 😂 I saw your comments you’re really concerned about his blood but don’t worry I’m sure the ML won’t…
Yeaah
0 0
Replying to juavelin • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Lol 😂 I saw your comments you’re really concerned about his blood but don’t worry I’m sure the ML won’t…
But it's comic after a point too much blood everywhere
0 4
Replying to juavelin • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Lol 😂 I saw your comments you’re really concerned about his blood but don’t worry I’m sure the ML won’t…
I remember them saying yummy
0 6

