K-Drama
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Never meet again, woman did u ever loved TTJ
6 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The confrontation is making my mood swing with every dialogue
1 0
Replying to Kate • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I think the bone was not the thing that made them connected, but rather just one of the necessary things he need…
Indeed u are
2 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
wait....now that you say it.....hehehe
I'm also berry food , waiting for immortality to air now
0 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
20 mins in its blood vomiting time
2 1
Replying to Kate • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I think the bone was not the thing that made them connected, but rather just one of the necessary things he need…
I think it's more like the evil spirit like that in LBFAD who takes over and stuff
2 0
Replying to Kate • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I think the bone was not the thing that made them connected, but rather just one of the necessary things he need…
Omg I didn't expect u to be here
1 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
10 mins in people are dead
8 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The blood bath has made me a sicko for enjoying it now I'm waiting for it everytime
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
wait....now that you say it.....hehehe
Heya lan howz yaa
0 4
Replying to Blizzardahm • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I do admit that it was a bit draggy for me, but it makes sense that the two had to go through the dream for anything…
Hang on that guy is kid god of time
0 6
Replying to roberta • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
the lack of communication is killing me slowly
Ikr
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
And a war
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
In every 10 mins there is a blood spill damn
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
27 the episode - 10 mins in and I'm getting blood spill
0 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Apr 24, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Agreed! I think it’s the ending that is the stumbling block for watchers. It’s hard to grade, I guess.
Ahaan
0 0
On The Starry Love • Apr 24, 2023
Title The Starry Love
This one should have 9 rating it's sooo good and positive
9 3
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
They never learn their lesson from MY and SJ…sigh.
Yes yes yes the Fl forgot that dream arc was important
0 0
Replying to justjacky • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Romeo and Juliette style lol
I don't like external factors
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
They never learn their lesson from MY and SJ…sigh.
My and SJ ?
0 2

