Editorials
Replying to juavelin • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Lol 😂 I saw your comments you’re really concerned about his blood but don’t worry I’m sure the ML won’t…
They sip some sort of juice
0 8
Replying to juavelin • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Lol 😂 I saw your comments you’re really concerned about his blood but don’t worry I’m sure the ML won’t…
Oo we are friends from kinm porsche era , so my name is the same from past 1 year
0 2
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
"bolo zubaan kesari"PLZZZZZZZ.I. AM. DEAD😂😂😂😂😂
This is my new tagline when I'm watching this show .
0 0
Replying to juavelin • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Lol 😂 I saw your comments you’re really concerned about his blood but don’t worry I’m sure the ML won’t…
Or he can be used for tobacco commercials like bolo zubaan kesari
0 4
Replying to QAS • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
There is a lot of blood spitting moments in this drama.
Bolo zubaan kesari
0 0
Replying to juavelin • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Lol 😂 I saw your comments you’re really concerned about his blood but don’t worry I’m sure the ML won’t…
I'm one of those people whose periods got induced because I saw him bleeding for 5 days straight
2 1
Replying to QAS • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
There is a lot of blood spitting moments in this drama.
And the amount of brushing it will take to remove the stain from teeth
1 2
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
wait....now that you say it.....hehehe
Same same
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
How many packets of vimal have they used for this series , bolo zubaan kesari
6 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The amount of blood this guy's body has is amazing
14 21
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
This scene reminded me of ashes of love and Shiva trilogy last part man the waterworks are coming
6 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Finally misunderstandings are sorted
6 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 26, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
One min in and blood spits
2 6
On The Forbidden Flower • Apr 26, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
That means I have skills to summaries stuff if I put my mind to it
0 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Apr 26, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Haha my unedited scenes topic has 70 comments it's huge
1 0
Replying to xevca • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Ashes of Love's version was more emotional and painful imo, the entire mortal arc was done very well
Yes I enjoyed it till the mortal arc only after that it was bullshit
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Imma just lie on ice waiting for the immortal arc episode to be out. 🛌
Haha
1 0
Replying to JulesL • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Not really. Up since 3 am to watch the last 4 episodes and I'm feeling the aftereffects LOL
I have been in a sore mood and suffering from bad moon swings since I started this drama
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
So apparently TTJ will become devil god again
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
This dying with your bride thing reminds me of ashes of love and it's too heart breaking
5 3

