K-Drama
Replying to blu22 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
AHAHAHAHAHH...this is one of the rare dramas where I don't mind a bad ending (seriously I usually avoid BE like…
Wow the arcs keep coming
1 1
Replying to justjacky • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Romeo and Juliette style lol
In Romeo Juliet , Romeo didn't go around killing humanity and her parents , this story is angst
0 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Man what an episode I love it
8 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Everything happened because of that bitch kill her
11 5
Replying to blu22 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
AHAHAHAHAHH...this is one of the rare dramas where I don't mind a bad ending (seriously I usually avoid BE like…
I know at the end both will die or one
1 3
Replying to blu22 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
AHAHAHAHAHH...this is one of the rare dramas where I don't mind a bad ending (seriously I usually avoid BE like…
Sameeeeeee
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I wanna taste that sexy hatred
8 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I low-key wanted both to die together
6 11
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
When ever they lay fainted next to each other I remember ashes of love
4 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
love you but hate you in the same time.. hahaha :D
He loves her and she is at the moment hating him
1 1
Replying to Dashmount20 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
she did not poison the food. she only put a sleeping drug to make TTJ sleep few hour and after she rescue XL she…
Hehe yes I kept it mysterious for u
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Now I'm jumping with joy at the sight of blood spits wow I'm destroyed
3 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I have never seen a wedding like this , hate yet love yet hate
8 3
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I have never seen a wedding like this , hate yet love yet hate
0 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
she did not poison the food. she only put a sleeping drug to make TTJ sleep few hour and after she rescue XL she…
Lots of blood coming up , it will be a bloody affair
0 2
Replying to Dashmount20 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
she did not poison the food. she only put a sleeping drug to make TTJ sleep few hour and after she rescue XL she…
Episode 26
0 4
Replying to Dashmount20 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
she did not poison the food. she only put a sleeping drug to make TTJ sleep few hour and after she rescue XL she…
Got it blood bath it is
1 6
Replying to Licorice • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
It was harmless poison, just make him sleep , while she will take seal and save XL
And this led to a blood bath wow
1 0
Replying to resa • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
lmao ep 25&26 I bawled my eyes out but kept laughing every time someone spits blood *dead* LOL
Wanna play a bloot shot game haha
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Question why did she go to poison the food im lost
0 10

