Editorials
Lily Alice • Jan 5, 2024
Article Park Min Young's "Marry My Husband" Kicks Off with Jaw-Dropping Ratings
Its good so far.
4 0
Bbh1485L • May 16, 2018
Review Rich Man
What day do the episodes come out on? I use DaebakDrama. Thanks
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 6, 2018
Article [Giveaway] Win Delicious Japanese Candy and Snacks!
For Japan it would have to be Hiroshima so I could go see the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum. In South Korea it would be beautiful Busan.
0 0
Replying to CherryBlossom • May 6, 2018
Article K-Dramas: Predicted Flops That Became Blockbusters!
Strong Women was a hit for me!!!While you were sleeping is on my list to watch.Descendants Of The Sun, I tried…
Im trying to watch Descendents of the sun now. I dont feel it flows. Im having a hard time with it. I read the reviews and all were great reviews.
3 0

