News
Replying to Lovely • Dec 11, 2017
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
Shin Se Kyun is doing great and honestly she shows more talent in acting than Kim Rae Won right now. A good script…
Agree I loved SSK so much in sensory couple n many others I never really found any fault in her acting like many others do n yea KRW is always good just so glad that my 2 fav actors n actresses are acting together as a couple
2 0
Replying to Jver • Dec 11, 2017
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
I feel like actresses get more flak for their "bad acting" than male leads do....Almost every drama I watch, I…
Yea female lead always do get the blame more but it’s not always their fault like the directing, script/plot, and even other actors might not be that well although some don’t know how to act but SSK is doing pretty good imo
3 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Dec 11, 2017
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
Same I love SSK too n her acting wasn’t bad in bride of the Watergod it was the plot so yeah the director or…
Haven’t watch this yet but I have faith in both SSK n KRW. Can’t wait to binge watch when this airs completely
2 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Dec 11, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
No the official girl is the third one in total the feng has 3 daughters n the oldest one died n Qing Chen is the…
I don’t think they ever said or mentioned who her parents were
0 0
Replying to zia • Dec 9, 2017
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
Shin Se Kyung's amazing and i will not stop giving her love. All the hates are unnecessary.
I guess to each their own n same I love her so much n her acting is honestly not bad imo I actually like her acting
4 0
Replying to zia • Dec 9, 2017
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
The first two episodes were confusing, but I am still interested to continue. This has happened with Goblin before…
Same I love SSK too n her acting wasn’t bad in bride of the Watergod it was the plot so yeah the director or screen writer was bad
0 0
On Gao Hao • Dec 9, 2017
Person Gao Hao
He’s so funny in my bratty princess spinoff
0 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Dec 9, 2017
Title Couple on the Backtrack
Got to try this the plot is interesting n there’s Jang Nara
0 0
On Jang Na Ra • Dec 9, 2017
Person Jang Na Ra
How in the world is she still looking so young??!! Other than that her acting is good so are her looks lol
4 0
On Unruly Qiao • Dec 9, 2017
Title Unruly Qiao
Probably one of the worst spinoff ever the leads were so weak n the evils were so annoying including leads only the octopus girl n the second brother were smart throughout gosh the king is the worse king of all
0 0
Replying to HighLordAkkarin • Dec 9, 2017
Person Liu Shi Shi
So true. Love her so much. She got me to love Chinese historical Dramas. I always loved historical Korean dramas…
Ikr love her so much she has both looks and talent
1 0
On Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me • Dec 8, 2017
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
Really want to start this but I don’t want to wait every week ughhhh
0 0
Replying to 3ngin33r • Dec 7, 2017
Title Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy
Dramafever is subbing it, all the pirate sites will steal it pretty quickly given the popularity
Okay haha thanks for the recommendations
0 0
On Lee El • Dec 6, 2017
Person Lee El
The grandma in goblin
1 0
Replying to 3ngin33r • Dec 6, 2017
Title Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy
Dramafever is subbing it, all the pirate sites will steal it pretty quickly given the popularity
Oh okay have you watched it yet n how is it?
0 0
Replying to Dreamwalker • Dec 6, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping
Yea, can't agree to that at all. Suzy has actually showed improvement over the course of several dramas. She reminds…
Right about what??? But whatever all I want is for Suzy to take acting classes or improve before taking on another lead role
0 0
On Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy • Dec 6, 2017
Title Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy
Has this been subbed anywhere yet n how is the plot so far?
0 0
On Bromance • Dec 6, 2017
Title Bromance
This was an okay drama but was too cheesy and cliche at times also not a big fan of unrealistic fighting scenes n that happen a lot
4 0
On The Thieves • Dec 6, 2017
Title The Thieves
Wanted to try this but never really got into movies for some weird reason
0 0
Replying to Dreamwalker • Dec 6, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping
Yea, can't agree to that at all. Suzy has actually showed improvement over the course of several dramas. She reminds…
I mean you can bring up other things again but you should know the bday thing is kind of automatic right like that’s not my real bday but whatever it’s what you want to just say that Suzy is good all I’m saying is you shouldn’t be talking shit about other just to make a point n honestly I’m not the only one who thinks Suzy didn’t improve others are too n I guess you just can’t have the same opinion as another in your point but idk what makes you think I’m triggered when’s you’re the one who replied to a comment I made so who’s really triggered...
0 0
