News
Replying to Antonin • Dec 27, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
Bo Mi deserves love too! T_T
Lol ikr she’s such a funny character
1 0
On Lee Joon Gi • Dec 27, 2017
Person Lee Joon Gi
Might be the only one but god please have another drama preferably historical with MCW please. Even if in criminal minds they weren’t a couple, but seriously they look so good together ship LJGxMCW
2 0
On Criminal Minds • Dec 27, 2017
Title Criminal Minds
Okay I admit at first I wasn’t interested in it but holy moly I decided to pick it up and lord I’m glad I did. Loved everything about this even thought at times it’s a little slow/too much talking but still it’s an amazing show from plot to acting. Please have a season 2 with all the cast again and definitely there needs to be MCW & LJG
1 0
Replying to KhanUmar • Dec 27, 2017
Title Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy
u don't have to wait and then see about reviews..u should start watching it..it's really really good drama and…
Well I usually don’t watch things when it’s not comepleted since I like to binge plus I’m watching criminal minds Korean so it’ll take me a while to start on this but I’ll try it when I have time
0 0
Replying to weibae • Dec 23, 2017
Title Faithful to Buddha, Faithful to You
I've watched it up to episode eight and trust me it's quite good ;)
Has it been subbed?
0 0
On Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy • Dec 23, 2017
Title Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy
This plot sounds so generic and overused, my limit is usually around 50eps so I had to dropped once I saw the 75eps like no way I’m going to watch something this long after wasting my time on many others that ended up crappy. Also this may be a stupid reason, but not a big fan of janice man after shuttle love millennium, so I’ll wait till it ends and see all the reviews.
0 0
On Faithful to Buddha, Faithful to You • Dec 23, 2017
Title Faithful to Buddha, Faithful to You
This sounds interesting, hopefully someone will translate it
0 0
On The Princess's Man • Dec 21, 2017
Title The Princess's Man
Still haven’t seen any historical dramas that’s better than this
15 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Dec 19, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
Viki
Yw (:
0 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Dec 19, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
Same I didn’t want to watch this at first due to the synopsis, it seems like some sad/depressing plot. But then…
I wouldn’t rewatch this but it’s a 10/10 for the quality and yesss what I love is that there’s no weird complications or someone popping out to ruin the relationship
1 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Dec 19, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
Same I didn’t want to watch this at first due to the synopsis, it seems like some sad/depressing plot. But then…
I know it’s been a pretty long time since I enjoyed a show this much lol
1 0
Replying to Chelsea • Dec 19, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
To be honest the synopsis made me not want to watch this but after the second episode I'm hooked haha.
Same I didn’t want to watch this at first due to the synopsis, it seems like some sad/depressing plot. But then my sis kept nagging me lol
1 0
Replying to Fabiya • Dec 19, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
Where can I watch this drama? It's not on drama fever or Netflix...
Viki
2 0
Replying to anopinion • Dec 19, 2017
Title Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace
The Zhou Xun poster looks amazing, but she's a little too old for the role. Hope they'll be dubbing…
Age wise then yea she is old but she doesn’t look that old so it wouldn’t be too bad
0 0
Replying to Rana • Dec 19, 2017
Title Seven of Me
My biggest issue with it so far is that you CANNOT tell which character the actor is playing. He portrays the…
It’s not easy to get to ji sung’s acting experience he’s like on a whole other level that’s why I was skeptical to watch this since I didn’t know if this acting would be the same as KMHM
1 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Dec 17, 2017
Title Couple on the Backtrack
May sound cliche or have an overused plot but it’s played out perfectly
15 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Dec 17, 2017
Person Zheng Shuang
Let’s go watch meteor shower and love through a millennium are her lead roles and swords of legend too she was…
You’re welcome (:
1 0
Replying to Orchid Blossom • Dec 17, 2017
Review Love O2O
Yessss, I agree. I love that Xiao Nai doesn't let Bei Wei Wei ever feel insecure or jealous! Xiao Nai is such…
Ik Xiao Nai is perfect and it’s good you have a bf, I’m still single sadly lol
0 0
On Im Ji Gyu • Dec 16, 2017
Person Im Ji Gyu
Am I seeing things wrong or what??? He looks nothing like an ahjussi, guess some people got the good genes *sigh*
4 0
On Because This Is My First Life • Dec 16, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
So cuteeeee is all I can think of
1 0
