K-Drama
On Age of Legends • Sep 20, 2017
Title Age of Legends
Prince yuan lingggg
1 0
Replying to rian • Sep 20, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Ep30 is best episode, brother's fight n Punishment lol! :)
Ik he's was like fuck you taking about Ming
3 0
On If I Can Love You So • Sep 20, 2017
Title If I Can Love You So
Cecilia liu as lead then I'm in
0 0
Replying to rian • Sep 20, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Ep30 is best episode, brother's fight n Punishment lol! :)
The reason why they fought was hilarious lol
1 0
On River Flows to You • Sep 19, 2017
Title River Flows to You
Really hope that this will be airing everyday unlike lost love in times only 2days at first n now 3 it kills me waiting for it to be aired n then translate so pls be aired everyday n that someone will sub it
0 0
On Im Joo Hwan • Sep 19, 2017
Person Im Joo Hwan
Would love to see him collab with SSK again as a couple they look cute together lol
4 7
Replying to Bumble Bee • Sep 18, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Anyone else getting a second lead syndrome? Zhang Wang >.<'
They do look cute together but sadly she only has prince ling I actually feel bad for prince zhan he cares for qing Chen a lot too
3 0
On Ruby Lin • Sep 17, 2017
Person Ruby Lin
Love her!
1 0
On Heart and Greed • Sep 17, 2017
Title Heart and Greed
Wait what this is out already?
0 0
On Love O2O • Sep 17, 2017
Title Love O2O
It's been a yr n I still love this so much rewatched it so many times one of the best dramas out there literally. The main couple seriously needs to collab again they have so much chemistry and are so cute together!
7 0
On Wu Kong • Sep 17, 2017
Title Wu Kong
Wow there's Zheng Shuang gotta try this now
2 0
On Beauty from Heart • Sep 17, 2017
Title Beauty from Heart
I'm simple I'll watch anything if Janice is the lead
28 2
On My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 • Sep 17, 2017
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
Honestly without Janice wu is it still MAB 2 like really why even make one if the leads aren't there my babies were so cute together Im not even gonna watch it without the main couple
5 0
On Lost Love in Times • Sep 16, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Episode 30 and 31 made me cry so much poor prince ji
0 0
On Lost Love in Times • Sep 16, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Watching this reminds me of the amazing drama bu bu jing xin since she's also in love with fourth prince lol but this needs to be a happy ending
3 0
On Scarlet Heart • Sep 16, 2017
Title Scarlet Heart
Watching lost love in times reminded me of this a little bit since she's also in love with 4th prince, prince ling
5 0
Replying to yarnie • Sep 16, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
i know Liu Cecilia was (or is?) a ballet but does she really need to stand or sit like she swallow a stick :/…
I feel like it's more bc of her character that's why she's always so straight but it's doesn't really matter to me cause her acting is great lol
3 0
Replying to Saxonblues89 • Sep 16, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
This show really reminds me of Ten Miles, and I loveeee the seamless action scenes and the music! The costumes…
Right I usually skip parts or even episodes if it's too slow which is most cdramas but this is great its so addicting wish there was more episodes
2 0
Replying to Hayley109 • Sep 16, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Does the book have a happy ending?
Oh okay thanks a lot!
0 0
Replying to Crlene • Sep 15, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Finalllllly there's gonna be 6 ep starting this week!! I can't wait!!
Ik not that excited since I won't get to watch until weeks later thanks to dramafever I've been watching raw n it's such a pain bc I don't understand anything
0 0

