Editorials
Replying to Hayley109 • Sep 15, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Does the book have a happy ending?
Sorry to bother but do you know where I can read the translated version of the novel?
0 0
Replying to Crlene • Sep 12, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Finalllllly there's gonna be 6 ep starting this week!! I can't wait!!
Which is why it frustrates me bc they are favoring the other one so they're subbing it right away n just leaving this alone it took them months to first get this subbed n now it's weeks
0 0
Replying to 5fangirl • Sep 11, 2017
Title Criminal Minds
is there any romance?
Pretty sure there's none
6 0
Replying to The White Truck of Doom • Sep 10, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
I loved this drama. It wasn't intended to be serious. Habaek is supposed to be over the top. At times it…
Same I enjoyed it a lot too
5 0
On William Chan • Sep 10, 2017
Person William Chan
He n Cecilia are so cute in lost love in times my god they're one of my fave couples now
8 0
Replying to Lisa • Sep 9, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
I watched this for Gong Myung but honestly it was a disappointment. The story had potential but they messed up.…
Gotta agree he's not the best at acting his previous drama WLFKBJ was pretty bad imo don't know why but both leads acting didn't interest me at all
2 0
Replying to Crlene • Sep 9, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Finalllllly there's gonna be 6 ep starting this week!! I can't wait!!
lol that's nice but idk I don't really like how the story is moving or the pace of it so I dropped it
0 0
Replying to Bidam • Sep 8, 2017
Title Love O2O
I never watch Chinese Dramas but after watching the Trailer, I think It's a good idea to start watching Chinese…
You definitely won't regret watching this it's amazing lol
0 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Sep 8, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
When does the Wednesday thing start?
Thanks n im just done with dramafever for being so slow for just this series
3 0
On Lost Love in Times • Sep 8, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
When does the Wednesday thing start?
0 2
Replying to Crlene • Sep 8, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Finalllllly there's gonna be 6 ep starting this week!! I can't wait!!
Same I prefer lost love I times I don't know why but kings woman got way too promoted n the trailers looked okay but the story isn't really developing so i dropped it
1 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Sep 7, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
This drama is just the best plain amazing to me love the main leads chemistry too they're so cute
7 0
Replying to Ethereal • Sep 7, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
So who does Prince Yuan Ling marry?
For now no one but pretty sure if he does its gonna be Qing Chen
0 0
Replying to Crlene • Sep 6, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Finalllllly there's gonna be 6 ep starting this week!! I can't wait!!
Yea true but then i don't think it take dramafever weeks just to sub a few episodes when they're subbing other dramas right away like kings woman that's heavily promoted
0 0
On Criminal Minds • Sep 5, 2017
Title Criminal Minds
Really wanna start it now but I'm just gonna wait until it completes so I can just binge it
2 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Sep 5, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Wait what happened to the mother since ding shui pretended to be her like is yuan ling's mother still alive?…
Yea thanks I finally got it after watching more episodes
0 0
Replying to Bianca • Sep 5, 2017
Title The Innocent Man
Joong ki's new fans should watch this drama. I still think that his acting in Innocent Man is way better…
Ik fans like that are the most annoying they bash anyone who is not their otp/idol
1 1
Replying to Crlene • Sep 4, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Finalllllly there's gonna be 6 ep starting this week!! I can't wait!!
Omg are you serious yasssss my amazing show has more eps now but seriously I hope freaking dramafever will step up their game n sub it faster cause it's taking forever while everything else are subbed immediately
1 0
On Lost Love in Times • Sep 4, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Can someone who understands Chinese pls explain episode 32 I watched it but didn't get anything
0 0
ruby • Sep 4, 2017
Article Goblin vs. The Bride of Habaek
Both dramas were amazing n it's shouldn't be compared since they're completely different and I actually prefer bride of water God
3 1
