K-Drama
Replying to Karisha Nove • Sep 4, 2017
Article Goblin vs. The Bride of Habaek
Actually it's hard to tell... Both drama are my favourite but if have to choose one.... Than I'll choose…
Yea I liked both but I'll say bride of water God
1 0
Replying to Bianca • Sep 4, 2017
Title The Innocent Man
Joong ki's new fans should watch this drama. I still think that his acting in Innocent Man is way better…
Totally agree n it's sad how they're just mad that MCW n SJK had chemistry so they bashed her like crazy n personally I love her acting she's just so sweet lol
0 0
On Liu Shi Shi • Sep 4, 2017
Person Liu Shi Shi
Cecilia's literally the queen of historical dramas all of them are so good
14 0
On Zheng Shuang • Sep 3, 2017
Person Zheng Shuang
Happy belated birthday lovely!
2 0
Replying to Bianca • Sep 3, 2017
Title The Innocent Man
Joong ki's new fans should watch this drama. I still think that his acting in Innocent Man is way better…
They won't the new fans hate moon chae won but I actually prefer this since I dropped DOTS for some reason it don't interest me at all
5 1
On The Innocent Man • Sep 3, 2017
Title The Innocent Man
Moon chae won never fails this drama was amazing
8 0
On Lost Love in Times • Sep 3, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times Spoiler
Wait what happened to the mother since ding shui pretended to be her like is yuan ling's mother still alive? Or where is she?
1 2
Replying to Xiaofang • Aug 31, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times Spoiler
lol its funny how she said she would never let him fall in love with her again and it still happened so basically…
Their fate was changed so it's no longer 7th it's someone Seles that's the villain
0 0
Replying to Emily • Aug 31, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
I assumed this would be a 2 episodes-a-day. 5 days a week drama. Only Thursdays and Fridays, though!? My heart!…
That would be great I was hoping that it'll be like the usual 5days or even 7days a week one but sadly it's only 2
0 0
On Nothing Gold Can Stay • Aug 31, 2017
Title Nothing Gold Can Stay
Hope someone will sub this soon
6 0
On Master's Sun • Aug 30, 2017
Title Master's Sun
This is so good it should've been a higher rate
10 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Aug 28, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Are there any sites other than dramafever that subs it themself instead of using google translate?
Oh okay thanks
0 0
On Lost Love in Times • Aug 27, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Are there any sites other than dramafever that subs it themself instead of using google translate?
0 2
Replying to 22768 • Aug 26, 2017
Title Scarlet Heart
It was better than the Korean version in so many ways..
Definitely agree got so disappointed in the Korean version this version was the best
10 0
On Sound of the Desert • Aug 26, 2017
Title Sound of the Desert
Why is liu shi shi so perfect she has both looks n knows how to act
2 0
On Lost Love in Times • Aug 26, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Times like these makes me wanna be fluent in other languages
2 0
Replying to Marina • Aug 26, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
is it worth the watch? ???
Definitely worth it imo it's amazing but the first 4 is a lil slow but after that it picks up pretty well
0 0
Replying to JoanneSmith • Aug 26, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
i swear i have a hard time telling the two bros yuan zhan and yuan ling apart. too closely cast and hair/make-up…
Ik I was confused at first even tho they don't look alike in real life but the hairstyle n other things make them so similar
2 0
Replying to JoanneSmith • Aug 26, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
I.LOVE.THIS.DRAMA :D
I feel you this drama is plain amazing lol
2 0
On Lost Love in Times • Aug 26, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
Wow this just gets better! Ugh why can't there be more episodes?!
3 0
