Editorials
Replying to QueenCherry • Sep 15, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
Hawick and his clout chasing Daddy still cant keep her name out of their mouth? What a pathetic insecure sorry…
Kris Wu fans are disgusting, they should be ashamed of themselves.
3 2
Replying to Darkglow • Sep 13, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
It's sad though that YM is going to get a lot of hate as her new projects are airing.
Hawick and his clout chasing Daddy still cant keep her name out of their mouth? What a pathetic insecure sorry excuse for a man.
2 6
On Yang Mi • Sep 13, 2021
Person Yang Mi
Happy Birthday Empress Mi
3 0
Replying to scatteredbrainxsushi • Sep 11, 2021
Person Han Seok Kyu
Kim Sabu!!!! I miss you. Still rooting for a third season
We're getting an S3!!
5 1
lo_ve • Sep 11, 2021
Article "Dr.Romantic" will reportedly return with Han Seok Kyu and Ahn Hyo Seop!
Doctor Romantic is a Classic with phenomenal rating of Season 1 and 2 and im sure S3 will be just as Epic. Although S1 was the BEST. Im here for it I would love to see S1 characters make a return. Being lead by An Awesome star studded Veteran Icon Actor HAN SUK KYU, you cant go wrong. This mannis my firt Ajusshi crush π he is a HOTjusshi better than the young actors.
4 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Sep 11, 2021
Article "Dr.Romantic" will reportedly return with Han Seok Kyu and Ahn Hyo Seop!
MDL commenters: I hate multiple seasons! It's the reason I watch K-dramas, because they don't have more than one…
Doctor Romantic is a Classic with phenomenal rating of Season 1 and 2 and im sure S3 will be just as Epic. Although S1 was the BEST. Im here for it I would love to see S1 characters make a return. Being lead by An Awesome star studded Veteran Icon Actor HAN SUK KYU, you cant go wrong. This mannis my firt Ajusshi crush π he is a HOTjusshi better than the young actors.
1 0
Replying to czechgeri • Sep 11, 2021
Title The Princess's Man
You can finally watch "Princess's Man" on Viki. I saw it first on DramaFever, waited and waited to find it with…
Yasss, Bridal Mask and City Hunter are CLASSICS π© I need viki to Pick it up soon.
3 0
Replying to Katherine Canon • Sep 6, 2021
Title Princess! You Have Five Husbands!
Have you asked the actress that played that character if she was happy you took her pay check now the scene is…
Dont come on here with no ignorance, I have no time for nonsense.
8 0
On Lennon Sun • Sep 5, 2021
Person Lennon Sun
Flowers for my adorable poppet ππΈπΈπΈπΈπΈπΈ
4 0
On Zhao Ge • Sep 5, 2021
Title Zhao Ge
Breaks my heart to know I will never get to see this, been waiting for so many years. For china to break my heart. Why are they treating their celebs like DIRT π©ππππππππ
14 6
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Sep 3, 2021
Person Yang Mi
This comment section looks like a warplace lol
Yang Mi and Dilraba has the MOST haters its sad, toxic fans of other actresses come on their pages starting fanwars because they are Insecure losers.
7 0
lo_ve • Sep 3, 2021
Article Kim Seung Soo joins the upcoming drama "Show Window: The Queen's House"
Love this veteran actor, I will be tuning in.
1 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Sep 3, 2021
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I noticed they are having blended dramas with Chinese/ Korean Actresses and Actors. Is it Possible to have a Reba drama with Park Seo Joon or Lee Dong Wook ππ½ππ½ππ½ππ½ππ½ππ½
8 2
Replying to LuvdaKDrama44 • Sep 3, 2021
Title The Princess's Man
Your wish has been granted - apparently this is now βComing Soonβ on Viki!
Awesome!!!!!! π₯Ίππ½
1 0
lo_ve • Sep 3, 2021
Article Park Seo Joon is now confirmed to join "The Marvels" movie!
ππ½π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯ππππππ
0 0
On The Ideal City • Sep 1, 2021
Title The Ideal City
I am so pissed off, This drama had TERRIBLE ADVERTISMENT. How Disrespectful to this star studded cast. How the heck I did not know this drama already debuted And ended. Makes me hella annoyed. Where can I watch it? π©π€¦π½ββοΈ
12 10
On Qin Jun Jie • Sep 1, 2021
Person Qin Jun Jie
HBD!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Nikki Bella • Sep 1, 2021
Article Lee Jong Suk and Im Yoo Na are confirmed to lead the drama "Big Mouth"
She needs to act in melo genre, maybe a mother's storyline type of drama like lee bo young because she has an…
Dont ever disrespect LEE BO YOUNG, She is a Phenomenal Actress. Dont Ever compare The Queen LBY or her fine Husband Ji Sung to these IDOL "actors"
4 0
lo_ve • Sep 1, 2021
Article Lee Jong Suk and Im Yoo Na are confirmed to lead the drama "Big Mouth"
Nooo shes a BAD actress, ruined K2 so π why are they still casting her? I bet there are so many unknown talents, in korea that deserves the opportunity. Lee Jong Suk deserves better.
15 0
Replying to Excalibur • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I missed the fantasy tag and went in thinking this was merely a sageuk drama. I didn't expect a pilot episode…
Not rare at all they, have their own folklore and mythology. There are many fantasy Kdramas both sageuk elements and modern fantasy.
3 0

2
1