Editorials
Shiro • Oct 22, 2021
Article 20 Shades of (lack of) Consent, Part 1: C-dramas
Toxic Toxic Toxic
0 1
On Kim Seon Ho • Oct 21, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
So happy im not a celeb because me and all of my exes would all be cancelled, My nursing degree would be taken over a Bad Break Up 🙄. This is Nuts!!!!! When will the world learn to Stay Out of Grown Folks business. If its not criminal related, MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS KOREA!!!!!!!!
25 2
lo_ve • Oct 21, 2021
Article Kim Seon Ho issues official statement regarding his private life controversy
NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!! I HAVE TOO MUCH GOING ON WITH MY OWN LIFE, TO BE FOCUSED ON SOME CELEB and Their personal drama with their "significant other" Ex Bf, Gf, BM, BD, Husbands, wives etc.
14 0
On Heo Sung Tae • Oct 20, 2021
Person Heo Sung Tae
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Hu Yi Xuan • Oct 20, 2021
Person Hu Yi Xuan
Love her in sleepless princess and unforgettable love. Now knowing she will be in The Blue Whisper with one of my favorite actresses Dilraba makes me so happy.
2 2
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Oct 20, 2021
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Just watched the new trailer to her upcoming show "The Blue Whisper". I am so ecstatic, ready for this show to drop. Happy to see her as a fox again but now shes a bad fox unlike the innocent iconic character Bai Feng Jiu I feel in love with in "Eternal Love".
5 0
8967777 • Oct 20, 2021
Article Recasting Magnificent Century For A Chinese Drama
My sister love this show so much she emailed the writers and directors to realease multiple seasons with english subs. They were nice enough to send her the videos. I wonder, where this can be fully watched with english subs?
2 0
lo_ve • Oct 16, 2021
Article Kim Nam Gil offered to lead a new Netflix series!
This is MY MAN, AMAZING Actor, I am impressed by every character this man brings to life. He is truly blessed with TALENT
3 0
On Ding Guan Sen • Oct 16, 2021
Person Ding Guan Sen
Watched his fantasy historical drama called New Smiling Proud Wanderer and boy was he great, about to rewatch it.
6 1
On Six Flying Dragons • Oct 8, 2021
Title Six Flying Dragons
Viki need to get the license again
4 0
Replying to haenbi • Oct 5, 2021
Title Crash Landing on You
interesting comment, have you visited North Korea?
I totally respect how you feel. Praying for all of us on this Earth living in Oppression. Yes Humanity must come first 🙏🏽.
0 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Oct 3, 2021
Person Luo Yun Xi
I want him in a Drama as Emperor with Dilraba and Xing Fei as some of his Harem wives.
7 0
On Ashes of Love • Oct 3, 2021
Title Ashes of Love
Team Runyu!!! it felt good watching him get his revenge. I was happy every step of the way. He was the ONLY reason I finished this overrated drama. He was the BEST Character imho, I rooted for him to get the throne. He had a way better ending than his brother who is ML, who did not get the throne like his evil parents wanted, but ended up with that dumb weak FML whom his parents hated and she killed him in front of his Evil Dad😭🤣🤣🤣🤣. Overall 6/10 but for 2nd Male Lead 10 Stars Across the board. The Best Actor and Most Realistic Character. TEAM FISH FAIRY!!!!!!!! 2nd lead couple must get props too I Loved them.
6 1
Replying to VaneBrown • Oct 3, 2021
Article Ashes of Love's Second Lead, Run Yu. Good or Bad?
Runyu became a manipulative liar.
Team Runyu, it felt good watching him get his revenge. I was happy every step of the way. He was the ONLY reason I finished that overrated drama. He was the BEST Character imho, I rooted for him to get the throne. He had a way better ending than his brother, who did'nt get the throne like his evil parents wanted, but ended up with that dumb female lead who killed him 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 1
Replying to VaneBrown • Oct 3, 2021
Article Ashes of Love's Second Lead, Run Yu. Good or Bad?
Runyu became a manipulative liar.
He became a Product of His Environment, Its his Dad and Step moms fault he became who he was he learned it from the adults since childhood.
5 3
Shiro • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Park Min Young is a versatile QUEEN, Love her acting so much since she was in Big Bangs iconic music video Haru Haru. Then she was in High Kick, one of my favorite old school comedy dramas. I watched every!!! drama PMY is starring in. I especially Love her in an underrated throwback Sageuk drama called "Princess Ja Myung Go". Where she plays 2nd lead actress as Princess Jamyung's powerful, psychotic jealous sister, who Betrayed her Kingdom and contributed to the fall of her Kingdom for the love of an Enemy Prince who was dating BOTH Sister's. I absolutely hated her character, but it was so damn good.
3 1
Replying to haenbi • Sep 30, 2021
Title Crash Landing on You
interesting comment, have you visited North Korea?
How can you speak on something you never experienced for yourself, and NO I have never been there. I'm American, but I will never speak on something I have NO PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE ON. I am not the type of American that eats the Propaganda im forcefed. I just pray for humanity, the whole world and leave it up to God.
6 3
On Edward Zhang • Sep 30, 2021
Person Edward Zhang
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!!!!
0 0
On Kim Young Woong • Sep 30, 2021
Person Kim Young Woong
The Nutria!!!!!!! Love him in Vencenzo 🤣
1 0
On Kim Young Woong • Sep 30, 2021
Person Kim Young Woong
The Nutria!!!!!!! Love him in Vencenzo 🤣
0 0

2
1
