K-Drama
Replying to QueenCherry • Sep 25, 2023
Title Love at Second Sight
Kisskh has it but its called "Crush on my ex husband"
Hold on just finish watching it, was really good and short
0 0
Replying to Jane Siblings • Sep 25, 2023
Title Love at Second Sight
Where can I watch in Eng Sub
Kisskh has it but its called "Crush on my ex husband"
0 3
On Mark Chao • Sep 25, 2023
Person Mark Chao
Happy Birthday Mark Love You π
1 0
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Sep 25, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
this show is really good and action packed. you might be interested in seeing joseon gunman, it's set some 40…
Thank you!! Had no idea my Kim Nam Gil had a new drama will search for it now.
2 1
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Sep 25, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
For me personally episodes 5 & 6 really were the best episodes 9.5 Stars!!! I'm super excited for upcoming eps, wish it was on NETFLIX so I could watch it Legally π’π
15 6
Replying to QueenCherry • Sep 24, 2023
Person Xing Fei
Its out now
At the top of her drama list titles it shows all of her upcoming dramas.
1 0
Replying to Jirachi • Sep 24, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident
Xu Kaicheng is very romantic in reality as his scandal proves (Zhang Tian'ai & Gulnazer) he is also very romantic…
The Actors and Actresses REAL life has nothing to do with their dramas, you really should stop being a messy gossiper
8 2
Replying to QueenCherry • Sep 24, 2023
Person Xing Fei
Its out now
Love is an accident
0 2
Replying to Dahlia • Sep 23, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident Spoiler
She's so mean to him, he took her in and clothed her beautifully when she was stuck at his place and she keeps…
Lol!!! I was so annoyed with her, keep watching she definitely gets a grip ππ
5 1
On Love Is an Accident • Sep 22, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident
I'm loving the comedy in this show its too good and sweet β€ π€£
7 0
Replying to Sai Adl • Sep 22, 2023
Person Xing Fei
Xing fei I miss you my loveπ₯Ίβ€οΈπ΅π
She's back
0 0
Replying to Sanjukta13 • Sep 22, 2023
Person Xing Fei
Any news about her next drama?
Its out now
0 4
Hazel Jung • Sep 19, 2023
Article "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun" Royal Couple Jang Dong Gun & Kim Ok Bin Faces Worst Crisis
I am so happy I watches the episodes before reading this article full of spoilers. Im giving the show 8.5 stars so far for a strong beginning with these 4 episodes. Hopefully Netflix hurry and uploads it.
1 0
Lily Alice • Sep 18, 2023
Article Veteran Actor Byun Hee Bong Passes Away at 81
Noo!!!!!! Love this versatile actor so much, sending my condolences to his family, friends and fans all over the world π β€ π₯
6 0
On Yuan Bing Yan • Sep 17, 2023
Person Yuan Bing Yan
Please tell me that rumor is not true! I DONT SEE NO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION in regards to her situation like the rest of the canceled actor's...
8 5
On Love You Seven Times • Sep 15, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Finally!!! Finished it.... and I'm in my feelings ππ the last 30-38 eps. Pushed my original 7.5-8.5 stars up to 9π stars.... What a beautiful ending for ME, some of the middle got a little draggy so I had to be patient take a break and watch this in 2 parts... Sometimes I get "drama blocked" and I lose interest of ALL dramas no matter how good, Once I was over my "drama block" I picked up where i left off and binge from ep 25+ last night until today, I loved it ππππππ
11 1
Replying to Sh_a • Sep 14, 2023
Title Ancient Detective
does it have a sad ening. like does this drama have a sad ending and also do the villains get punished and do…
The ML & FML are both Smart, but ML appear to not know Martial Arts and FML is a great Martial Artist, they mix so well because She is the muscle with brains, But he is The Brain!! of the show, Love them both... 2nd ML & 2nd FML Couple is Great too, both are Martial Artist... "The Villains" always get taken down by MLs wit's
3 2
Replying to 9999775 • Sep 13, 2023
Person Yang Mi
Which younger actress?
@koolookool I'm glad I am not the only 1 to see through this... as soon as this weirdo said "Dilruba" I knew this was a fraudulent ZLY fan, That person is NOT an Alice or a fan of Dilraba whatsoever π€
3 7
Replying to QueenCherry • Sep 12, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
He's back and killing it in "My Journey to you" on Iqiyi
Me too ππΌππΌππΌππΌ I cannot Wait!!!
1 0
Replying to Yang Mi • Sep 12, 2023
Person Yang Mi
Replying to deleted comment
Sad! why are you speaking on your Mother in such a way? .....
6 2

2
1