Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York 🗽
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to Ann • Sep 11, 2023
Should I just start this season wuthout rewatching the first 3 or should I rewatch those ones first? I don't want…
Just start this first then, go backwards...
0 0
Replying to Sh_a • Sep 10, 2023
Title Ancient Detective Spoiler
does it have a sad ening. like does this drama have a sad ending and also do the villains get punished and do…
Its not a sad plot twist, its more of very shocking if you dont get spoilers from vikis top comments 😑 yes the leads end up together...
0 4
Replying to Sh_a • Sep 5, 2023
does it have a sad ening. like does this drama have a sad ending and also do the villains get punished and do…
HAPPY ENDING 😊 WITH A HUGE PLOT TWIST
1 6
Replying to Egg and Stone • Sep 4, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
The newest most currently popular WuXias are Legend of Anle (some romance), My Journey to you where all characters are intelligent vipers except ML so far he is too innocent for leadership, but I think if the writing keep going this way he will be a force to reckon with in the future episodes.
0 1
Replying to Egg and Stone • Sep 4, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
Going off of you're recommendations I would suggest you watch Side Story of Fox Volant, The Swordsman, Demi Gods and Semi Devils, Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre, Evernight Season 1, Fight Break Sphere, Ancient Detectives, The Handsome Siblings, Listening Snow Tower..
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 4, 2023
This is the badass female assassin drama that Princess Agents just was not.
@PeachBlossomGoddess @KOOLOOKOOL 100% Sadly, I agree
2 0
Replying to nananur • Sep 4, 2023
This drama giving off the same vibes as Arthdal Chronicles..
Lol, they're nothing alike 🤣
0 0
Replying to MissKaylee • Sep 4, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
I completely agree - they worked so well together! (and finally a kissing scene where they actually kiss!)
He's back!!!
1 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Sep 4, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
Hope we learn more about him soon. I hope he's in another drama soon. Would love to see him pair up again with…
He's back and killing it in "My Journey to you" on Iqiyi
0 0
Replying to Onelovestorie • Sep 4, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
When you're so early that there's literally no information on the actor ;P
He's back and killing it in "My Journey to you" on Iqiyi
0 0
Replying to Jamila • Sep 4, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
I’ve officially fallen in love with this man!! He’s so dang on talented and adorable and gorgeous and all…
He's back and killing it in "My Journey to you" on Iqiyi
0 0
Replying to Jina • Sep 4, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
Waiting for my boy to blow up!! He's fantastic, especially in his recent 'A Familiar Stranger.'
He's back and killing it in "My Journey to you" on Iqiyi
0 0
Replying to aurorarosie • Sep 4, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
I'm loving him in A Familiar Stranger, hope to see him as a lead of a great and bigger drama soon
He's back and killing it in "My Journey to you" on Iqiyi
0 1
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Sep 4, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
He is such an great actor …..I think he will get many leading roles from now on in bigger projects…and his…
He's back and killing it in "My Journey to you" on Iqiyi
3 2
Replying to Mellowrose • Sep 4, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
LMAO.... im here after maids revenge and fall in love with dai gaozheng...now this ML have captivated me... his…
He's back and killing it in "My Journey to you" on Iqiyi
0 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Sep 4, 2023
Person Ryan Cheng
In his latest short movies is he casted with the same actress from a familiar stranger🤔 The guy is a brillant…
He's back and killing it in "My Journey to you" on Iqiyi
0 1