News
lo_ve • Jan 8, 2022
Article Namkoong Min will reportedly return to SBS with a new drama!
I want to see NGM and JiSung teamed up in the same drama they are phenomenal
7 1
Replying to Bingeul bingeul • Jan 8, 2022
Article Namkoong Min will reportedly return to SBS with a new drama!
I wish Namgoong Min would pair with Jang Na Ra/Shin Min Ah/Lee Yoo Ri/ Cheo Yeo Jung/ Song Hye Kyo/ Gong Hyo Jin/…
Me too hes an excellent actor.
2 0
Replying to Yogesh Jain • Jan 8, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
I think White Fox won't be used in the Season 1... They will bring her out in next season.. There is a major history…
Who is white fox? Where Can I read the book?
0 1
Replying to aeons_02 • Jan 8, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride Spoiler
idk why people are so unsure about the ending because from the first place this was a IP adaptation and the original…
So give me some spoilers please. Who is white fox? Where Can I read the book? Will Chen Zhibao betray God father Xu Xiao? Will there be a relationship between CZB and Second sister? Will Jiang Ni Marry XFN? What do you mean π by CZB meet up with Jiang Ni do you mean as allys against Liang or Northern Liang?
1 4
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jan 8, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
I think God of Swords thousands of flying swords in the sky was also done in The Legends.
Yes, but it was 1 man against the whole sect teamed up on him and combined their power to use each of their swords. Master Li has the ability to command thousands of swords by himself.
0 0
Replying to Ksha triiya • Jan 8, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
For those who bought WeTV vip - am I missing something here? The app/site appear to have severe lack of content?…
Maybe its your region, I have a lot of content to watch on America Tencent VIP
1 0
Suckerforhappyendings • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013
Watched all of them already, proud to say im a drama old head π
2 1
Replying to jupiterrules • Jan 2, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
This is million time better than eternal love. But humans like god story. its better fantasy in their mind. But…
Get the hell out of here YANG MI ANTI FAN.
3 3
Replying to Adilah • Dec 31, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
Who is the more scarier opponent Xu Xiao or Chen Ping Ping (from the joy of life). They are always way ahead their…
Chen Ping Ping
3 2
Replying to hyeristorm • Dec 29, 2021
Title Fashion King
I donβt think Iβve ever seen a drama rated this low on MDL! Lmao I wanna check this one out out of curiosity-…
Because the producers and screen writers wasted a phenomenal cast, you have no idea how excited we all were to get this drama and Alist cast, only to be let down im upset just thinking about it. Dont waste your time.
3 0
On Sword Snow Stride • Dec 28, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
I wanted to add I cannot wait to meet Wang Xian Zhi, he is kicking all the great masters ass, have these powerful people hiding out for 20 years. I hope he didnt have anything to do with Xu Feng Nian's Mom's death.
5 2
On Sword Snow Stride • Dec 28, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
Am I the only one who dont get the Douban hype? Why are they considered relevant still? Back in the day it was different. But, today Douban is ran by fandoms and anti fandoms with the intent to attack other celebs dramas to make their faves "look better". I heard a wise man once said "men lie, women lie, but numbers dont". IMHO, that is the truth because numbers can be MANIPULATED by both Men and Women, If a certain fandom make bs accounts to attack certain actors and actresses to lower numbers with 1 star first day of airing that shows Douban has lost its Credibility.
3 8
Replying to ung • Dec 28, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
can someone explain to me why zhangRuoYun is an excellent actor?i can agree that he isn't an "idol" actor. he…
Let me ask you, Who are your favorite cdrama actors honestly?
5 2
On Shi Yan Neng • Dec 27, 2021
Person Shi Yan Neng
Happy Birthday!!!!
1 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Dec 27, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
Real wuxia dramas wouldn't have those mythical animals, correct me.
Condor has mythical animals
4 0
Replying to Navik1443 • Dec 27, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
Who has better translation, weTV, Viki or MZTV?
Viki, they have an amazing team with years of experience translating Cdramas. Gone with the shirt team is the greatest cdrama translators.
3 0
On Leo Wu • Dec 27, 2021
Person Leo Wu
HAPPPYYY BLESSED BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE BABY BOY, LITTLE BROTHER of Cdramas whom I watch grow up from Child star to adult super star actor. Your iNetizen Jie Jie is very proud of YOU and all of your accomplishments. I will be supporting all of your future endeavors and cheering you on until whenever. Here are 80 flowers for you on this perfect day.
9 1
Replying to 9712269 • Dec 25, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
I was hoping Episode 20 was a martial arts scene, but somehow they made it 40 minutes of talking and interaction,…
I cant stand him, π
0 0
On Tian Yu • Dec 24, 2021
Person Tian Yu
Happy belated bday, to a phenomenal underrated actor. I will be putting everything he is in on my PTW.
2 0
Replying to Evangeline • Dec 24, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
Where do u even get this news..ππ if you even donβt know about iqiyi and WE tv, where do you even watch…
These people pull it out their a$$ , because they personally hate a few characters. π
2 6

2
1
