Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York 🗽
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to Gumiho • Feb 12, 2022
The most sensible reason for animosity between ML and FL in c-dramas I have seen so far ... FL could have done…
I agree with the first part, but This FML is awesome. I LOVE HER!!! she's doing great as a NATURALLY beautiful actress. Her acting is on point, she has Chemistry with both ML and 2ML.
2 0
Replying to Clandestine • Feb 11, 2022
I gave all episodes a 10! Gosh I'm so generous and because I enjoyed it a lot✌️
Im with you, it also deserves a 10 off the first 12 eps but, I dont want to get too happy with the stars just yet 😆
2 0
Replying to May • Feb 10, 2022
i don't like FL's sisters
No! Not yet out of the 12 episodes, just some hating family members but no worries, Our girl put them in their place👍
4 1
On The Autumn Ballad • Feb 10, 2022
FmL and ML are a riot. LOVE the chemistry between all the actor's the whole cast is doing great bringing this refreshing story and characters to life. Im giving this a 9 for the first 12 episodes.
12 2
Replying to faith • Feb 7, 2022
Title My Treasure
Overall it’s a good drama but I can’t help feeling uncomfortable with the romance between main lead.She is…
Oh no just added to my ptw, now I will drop it just for this reason 🤢🤮
2 0
On Feng Ba Jiu Tian • Feb 7, 2022
Nooooooo I love Zanilla but I want another lead actress for my babe ZRY!!!!!!! HE IS SO PHENOMENAL, I HOPE and PRAY her Toxic Chinese fans dont bully Zhang Ruo Yun 🙏
11 8
Replying to Sam Arora • Feb 6, 2022
Person Zhang Ruo Yun
I haven't watched his works properly just the cameo in My Heroic Husband and idk why but I think he has Yoo Ah-in…
I can totally see the vibes, being a fan of both.
5 0
Replying to Hessa • Feb 3, 2022
It is in the very beginning. Maybe episode 8 or 10.
Thank you for this answer!!!!!!
0 0