News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 10 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 8 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
On Our Movie • Jul 20, 2025 Title Our Movie got to binge watch last 4 episodes today and what a ride!! that was so heartbreakingly beautiful! 8 1
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jul 10, 2025 Title Hunter with a Scalpel that was a good short drama π 1 0
Replying to BlancaTrueba • Jul 8, 2025 Title Hunter with a Scalpel Spoiler I really hope the little girl will survive and won't end up dead in this drama. Se-eun, please use the watch!… I have a feeling the FL will end up dead saving her lol... 0 0
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jul 7, 2025 Title Hunter with a Scalpel episode 13 was goood! can't wait for ep 14! 0 0
Replying to KoreanLatinaGLBaddie • Jul 7, 2025 Title Yasuko, Songs of Days Past Spoiler where did you watch it? https://ok.ru/video/9429820246723you can see it here =D 4 1
Replying to Yujin • Jul 6, 2025 Title Hunter with a Scalpel how is it so far??? honestly it's really good 12 episodes in and been great 3 0
Replying to Randz • Jul 6, 2025 Title Our Movie Spoiler episode 8 was so beautiful! both leads delivered π that ending his scene reminded me so much of my dearest part ., his run when he wanted to save her, his confession!! β€οΈ 10 0
On Our Movie • Jul 6, 2025 Title Our Movie episode 8 was so beautiful! both leads delivered π 17 2
Replying to tintin92 • Jul 5, 2025 Title Our Movie She is doing a great job in this role specifically. I havenβt seen her in vincenzo or other dramas, but in this… I dont dislike the character, but quite the opposite but sometimes I feel something off ? its a great drama nonetheless 1 0
On Our Movie • Jul 5, 2025 Title Our Movie while I might be attacked for this lol, but sometimes I kind of dont like the FL's acting? like you would feel its fake somehow and she doesnt get through me?!.. is it just me? π 10 8
Replying to KoreanLatinaGLBaddie • Jul 5, 2025 Title Yasuko, Songs of Days Past where did you watch it? watched it with Arabic subs by a fan subber 0 3
Replying to Panda23 • Jul 4, 2025 Title Our Movie I feel like ml should just confess already... I really love Nam Koongmin and he's acting really good in this drama,… I d9nt think there will be much of that, its more like the film they are shooting, subtle romance more like it? the stares, the acts.. etc 4 0
Replying to Isabitcliche • Jul 4, 2025 Title Our Movie Spoiler Seo yeong's character arc did a complete 180 yh wish she wasnt so annoying! 1 0
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jul 3, 2025 Title Hunter with a Scalpel 8 episodes in and so far this been a good watch! 0 0
Replying to nobodyknows • Jun 28, 2025 Title Our Movie Spoiler please please don't ruin seoyeong she is already pissing me off i hope her character doesnt get worse. dont get… but they didnt even date back then, he pushed her away and I thought theh were together 3 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jun 26, 2025 Title Since I Took You Away Does it give of The Kidnapping Day vibes? I loved that kdrama there is a japa ese adaptation of that one will start airing next month I think 0 2
Replying to BingeWatcher • Jun 26, 2025 Title The Monster Within Have you watched this drama completely? Can you tell me where I can watch its episode 7 and 8? its on drama otaku, and you can find it on the subbers page Paprikart 2 1
On The Monster Within • Jun 25, 2025 Title The Monster Within that was actually a good watch, the ML is amazing first time I see him and he was very charming! an actor to look for! 10 4
Replying to chihayadayo • Jun 25, 2025 Title The Monster Within I agree. Tbh I found it to be cheesy. The other songs were good tho. there is a japanese version of the ost 1 0
On Shiono Akihisa • Jun 24, 2025 Person Shiono Akihisa he aced it in mamono, wish he gets more main roles with solid stories! 4 0
you can see it here =D