Details

  • Last Online: 12 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2016
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award11 Coin Gift Award3
Replying to Randz • 9 minutes ago
Title Murderous Encounter Spoiler
but yh you are telling me the killer was 14 years old then? since he got caught when he was 24 after 10 years?…
yh I was hoping he would be cleared of all suspicions but he knew way too much for him not to be directly involved which makes sense, it was a sad ending but what he deserves. you dont get to live and save your loved one on the expense of someone else's life so yeah =/
0 0
Replying to Randz • 25 minutes ago
Title Murderous Encounter Spoiler
but yh you are telling me the killer was 14 years old then? since he got caught when he was 24 after 10 years?…
no as I remember they showed him meeting them after his release only I could be wrong too

the ML couldnt do it cause he was being threatened of his sister being exposed as the killer, while he was writing the registery he sent him the msg regarding the sister so it would kind of prove of her existence as I understood πŸ™ˆ I finished it beginning of September so I could be wrong recalling the events πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ
0 2
Replying to dramaseeker8787 • 12 hours ago
Person Chen Si
-------Update-------Chen Si works waiting for release (Drama title might change upon release):1) Nothing Special…
his deep affection invades is so good, his character is different from the usual and he looked natural and playful loved it
1 0
Replying to Randz • 19 hours ago
Title Murderous Encounter Spoiler
but yh you are telling me the killer was 14 years old then? since he got caught when he was 24 after 10 years?…
the father didnt know that the sister was living with him and he just wanted to protect his son as he thought he killed her
0 4
Replying to Who cares • 6 days ago
I'm hoping they don't lol
why though? So far from what I have seen I feel that such a relationship is worth keeping and maintaining , the 2 ML is way too toxic while I know a character development is bound to happen and I might change my mind along the way but 4 episodes in and our leads are my ship πŸ™ˆ
2 1
On A Love Other than Yours • 6 days ago
Can I just say how much I am actually loving this? cant wait to see how it goes later and I really do hope the leads remain together in the end cause episode 4 just showed how much they actually suit each other, they are loving, supportive and they have been through alot! as I mentioned before a long term relationshi0 is not based solely on love and its not the driven force in my opinion!
and while everyone criticizes the ML the man is literally wearing a ring on his finger?! the 2nd leads are not bad and interesting but im still shipping our leads
9 7
Replying to Ivy • 8 days ago
Title The Scandal
Just finishing episode 6 now, I might finish the whole thing tonight, idk. Or I might leave those last two episodes…
emotions wise yes it was lacking, the 3 characters I didnt feel their love/passion towards each other =/ which is the whole point of the show
4 1
On The Scandal • 8 days ago
Title The Scandal
The final episode might have been the best for me, everyone gave their best performance! son ye jin was the best and she nailed her role! emotions were lacking all around so zero attachment to any character πŸ˜•
2 1
On A Love Other than Yours • 8 days ago
oh wish they didnt make them get back together so we are back to square 1 πŸ™ˆ but as much as I love the leads and how much they care for each other the FL and 2ML are fire lol
13 0
Replying to Randz • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
im 5 episodes in and honestly dont find the plot solid at all =/ but lacking in forming the events, like the king…
I have seen both cruel intentions and dangerous liaisons but not the korean version nor read tbe book so i am technically basing it on the movie events thats why I feel they are just putting these secondary characters for the scandal effect rather than the concept that I recall from the movies as I remember it was all about emotions and passion that I dont seem to feel in here from the characters =/
1 1
Replying to Madhav • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
I’ve just finished the first four episodes, and I have to say the plot is solid maybe not a masterpiece, but…
im 5 episodes in and honestly dont find the plot solid at all =/ but lacking in forming the events, like the king thing that is not understandable and side characters thats mainly used for nudity purpose rather than actually contributing to the main plot line in my opinion =/ we are more than half way in and the ML and 2FL relation not well established imo .. acting is great from everyone and direction and filming is nice but I feel the story is everywhere
0 3
Replying to Randz • 15 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
loved the first episode..
I think they actually still love each other and im glad the breakup happened so hopefully no cheating just them understanding their relationship more and finding their way back to each other!
i mean people in marriage in 10, 20,30 years its not based solely on love!
13 1
Replying to Paulina • 17 days ago
Title Road Home
I disagree with you here and I know this is your post but my opinion of her is way higher than that of other "traffic"…
yup I 100% agree with you, she is one of my fav chinese actresses and I find her chemistry comes naturally with her costars
2 0
Replying to Car park • 17 days ago
Title Road Home
I'm checking it out after TES, but the FL doesn't seem to have the same good chemistry as FL in TES.
personally the road home got one of the best onscreen chemistry, both leads were so raw and natural with each other, they grow on you as you watch!
5 1
Replying to Randz • 20 days ago
Title Murderous Encounter Spoiler
that was a good watch!! loved it the actors did great
but yh you are telling me the killer was 14 years old then? since he got caught when he was 24 after 10 years? makes no sense to be honest!
and yes heroki did deserve the 15 years if not more as he was aware of all the crimes and he shoulld have stopped it =/
the ending is quite sad and leaves you hollow in a way =/
0 6