News Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Feb 19, 2024
Title The First Frost
So the leads are confirmed? bit disappointed with the FL. ZRN is more the cute and young type. I was hoping for…
Really? I didn't know people were against the casting of Hidden Love. I thought majority of people loved the cast and were looking forward to it. No offense against ZRN, but not a big fan of her awkwardness when it comes to kissing and intimacy scenes. It doesn't look natural and believable at all.
1 1
Replying to YESMISSA • Feb 19, 2024
Title A Tale of Love and Loyalty Spoiler
Can you spoil the ending?? It's ep 18? And the two others are flash-back ?
Yes the last 2 episodes were flash backs. ML was killed so the FL tricked the evil emperor into drinking poison wine along with her and they both died. Weak and tragic ending.
3 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Feb 19, 2024
Title My Boss
I put this on hold halfway but this was actually quite enjoyable after watching the rest of the episodes with…
One thing I didn't like is their relationship is so PG13, especially when they are cohabiting. Zero passion especially from the FL.
1 3
Replying to something • Feb 19, 2024
Title The First Frost
From a Weibo post, filming is set to start on the 22nd of this month. The director is Chu Yuning (It Started with…
So the leads are confirmed? bit disappointed with the FL. ZRN is more the cute and young type. I was hoping for a more mature and stunning FL.
2 3
On My Boss • Feb 19, 2024
Title My Boss
I put this on hold halfway but this was actually quite enjoyable after watching the rest of the episodes with the good sub. I like the main leads, QH, highly intelligent but with very low EQ and CY, very considerate and tolerant towards people. I think they make a good couple and able to help each other with their weaknesses and growth. I like CXX but I think he was wasted in a romcom. I would like to see him in an action drama. He's quite buff.
0 4
On Reopen My Journals • Feb 18, 2024
Title Reopen My Journals
Yikes...I hope there is no romance. The FL is only 16 years old. The ML is 27 so very inappropriate.
4 1
On A Tale of Love and Loyalty • Feb 18, 2024
Title A Tale of Love and Loyalty Spoiler
Finished episode 18. What a mess...such a tragic ending. Giving this a 7/10 is generous but only because of the ML.
2 2
Replying to Eszter • Feb 18, 2024
Title Rong Yao Zhi Xia
Top airing show with 82 watchers? How?
MDL rating 8.5. What were you expecting from their unreliable rating? lol
1 0
On A Tale of Love and Loyalty • Feb 18, 2024
Title A Tale of Love and Loyalty
Each episode is 12-15 mins but the open credit is nearly 2 mins long and the ending credit is the same. So disproportionate. So basically only 8-10 mins of actual showing.
2 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Feb 18, 2024
Title Sweet Trap Spoiler
Episode 21
Did they sleep together as soon as they got together?
0 0
On Sweet Trap • Feb 18, 2024
Title Sweet Trap
Episode 21
0 1
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 18, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I finally finished the drama. It was a bit slow the last 6 episodes but I enjoyed it overall. My only complain is the ML is too perfect, just seems unreal. I feel like the story just evolve around the main leads. The support cast is there just for them, all being so nice and supportive, and care so much for their personal life. No one was mean or jealous even when they lose. A bit too unrealistic.
7 0
Replying to Keren • Feb 18, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Actually, thinking about it, MXD and Lin Lin story is sad. To be with the person you love and break up with the…
Am I the only one who didn't think they were a good couple? In their interactions, they didn't act comfortable around each other...didn't feel like they have known each other for a decade and dated/being intimate 3 times. They felt like strangers who has crushes on each other.
2 0
Replying to Hellomeme • Feb 18, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Seems i missed the part where jian yang get a gf and a kid. The kid also looks 6 ish. Is that his biological son?
No it was his stepson. I think it was mentioned his wife was divorced.
3 0
On Kissing the Ring Finger • Feb 17, 2024
Title Kissing the Ring Finger
It was not as bad as some of the comments made it out to be. I enjoyed it but yeah, it would be better if the mother and the high school friend got some punishment/consequences for their evil actions. Love the dog! cutest ever!
5 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • Feb 16, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I usually like to watch romantic drama but this is reallyy toooooooo tooooo much for me to watch OMG.... I think…
I think that's the reason why everyone else is support, instead of main. In some dramas there were usually few mains.
1 1
Replying to justjacky • Feb 15, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
YG: My period is late.Me: π³π³π³πππSo the drama just slapped me in the face, telling me they wonβt…
I don't get it. What did he spoil? I think he was referring to episode 22 when they did the deed. You're on episode 26.
0 0
On Matsushima Nanako • Feb 15, 2024
Person Matsushima Nanako
Wow can't believe she is 50 yrs old! Amazing
1 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Feb 15, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Yes : big plothole spotted!! LYY even mentioned once that he might purchase a "wedding house".... This guy sure…
I think buying a house, doesn't mean you paid it all off. Like most of us, it's mortgaged. As long as you have a set income, I think it's doable.
0 1
Replying to skwanluv • Feb 15, 2024
Title Kissing the Ring Finger
Fl's eyes are so beautifulAll through the show I was only looking at her eyes
Agree! her eyes are so gorgeous. She's beautiful but her eyes are sparkling.
0 1
1
1