News
On Hard Memory: Prisoner Under Fire • Mar 2, 2024
Title Hard Memory: Prisoner Under Fire
Sadly, this will be so dated by the time it airs...especially for a sci-fi.
1 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Mar 2, 2024
Title A Girl & Three Sweethearts
I just started this but is the girl really super skinny or just the camera that makes her so? Good thing she's…
Just finished this. Heard so much about how great the ML, Kento was but not impressed with his acting at all. I didn't find any chemistry between them at all. He made zero effort to be with her, I was not convinced that he likes her at all. The FL has better chemistry with the other brothers.
1 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Mar 1, 2024
Title Love Song in Winter
haha literally did the same lol. I came here after watching 19th Floor to see what else for the FL.
I've seen that as well. It was not bad. She's a good actress. Looking forward to this one!
0 0
On A Girl & Three Sweethearts • Mar 1, 2024
Title A Girl & Three Sweethearts
I just started this but is the girl really super skinny or just the camera that makes her so? Good thing she's not wearing tight fitting clothes.
1 3
Replying to Dreams • Mar 1, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
It took two years to obtain the distribution licence 💀💀
wow that's a long time for a RomCom. I wonder why ZYX dramas took so long to air, just like SWK.
2 5
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Feb 27, 2024
Title It Started with a Kiss
Still the best version after rewatching this!! Youtube has the special episode with eng sub...so hilarious. Enjoy!…
I didn't know they took a year to film this! That's a very long time.
2 0
On It Started with a Kiss • Feb 27, 2024
Title It Started with a Kiss
Still the best version after rewatching this!! Youtube has the special episode with eng sub...so hilarious. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoxcWR84tNU
7 1
Replying to Elielma • Feb 26, 2024
Title The First Frost
Do you really think they would accept playing a secondary role only in your head?
maybe if it was produced by the same production company but I think it's a different company so all actors will not be the same. Go go squid1 and 2 were by the same company so they were able to get the main leads from one to guest star in it.
0 0
On They Kiss Again • Feb 26, 2024
Title They Kiss Again
This is still the best version after rewatching for the 2nd time!! I actually understand Zhi Shu alot more after rewatching. One of the best couple in c-drama - best chemistry and most passionate kisses!!
10 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Feb 24, 2024
Title My Boss
One thing I didn't like is their relationship is so PG13, especially when they are cohabiting. Zero passion especially…
No I think it's the FL acting. I don't think she's comfortable in intimate scenes. I've never seen any dramas with her with amazing chemistry with the MLs.
1 1
Replying to Daisuke • Feb 23, 2024
Title White Cat Legend
is there bromance in this or is it usual chinese censored pulp
Chinese don't censor bromance. With a few MLs, pretty sure should be some.
6 0
Replying to SnehaSinha • Feb 23, 2024
Title Please Be My Family
Same happen in 'My girl' and "hello my sharpshooter "also where female lead love rival become their friend .
Thanks maybe I'll check it out. I like when the love rival SFL is not annoying and becomes besties with the FL. Fun to watch.
2 0
Replying to Adnana • Feb 23, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
When they first met abroad, the ML was 27, the FL 21 (six-year age difference), and he mentioned that his younger…
So many rules and exceptions LOL good thing it was abolished.
0 0
Replying to andStace • Feb 22, 2024
Title A Tale of Love and Loyalty
he didn't rape her. that gold armor was put on her to protect her from the arrows.
ah I was wondering the same thing. That makes sense now.
1 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo • Feb 22, 2024
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
This is the least cringe version of Kotoko and the cutest! I like the Taiwanese versions as well but the FL there was so cringe with all the photos and accessories of the ML and the very stalkish behaviour.
3 0
On Palms on Love • Feb 22, 2024
Title Palms on Love
Another one where the FL married the father (ML's father) for revenge. SMH Same plot as Provoke and Mutual Redemption love.
13 4
Replying to perszepersze • Feb 20, 2024
Title Islands
I'm here because of them too.
Not everyone watch dramas for fluff. Some might like to watch for the realness and messy relationships which just might make their own lives seem good/not too bad...
0 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Feb 19, 2024
Title Dusk Love
Cringe. Same old plot.
Yeah not planning to after watching the trailer.
0 0
On Qiao Xin • Feb 19, 2024
Person Qiao Xin
Not a flattering profile picture. Couldn't even recognize her.
6 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 19, 2024
Title Dusk Love
Premiering February 20th; here’s the trailer: https://weibo.com/7835759188/5002722674475703
Cringe. Same old plot.
0 2
1
1