News
Replying to Chloe or Sam or Sophia o • Apr 12, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Congrats to #YangZiโs character Mai Chenghuan in #BestChoiceEver #ๆฟๆฌข่ฎฐ for reaching 50 million heat index…
Congratulations yangzi well deserved ๐๐๐
5 0
On Zhao Jin Mai • Feb 9, 2024
Person Zhao Jin Mai
yesterday I watched ep 1 of Amidst a Snowstorm of Love and she's so beautiful! ๐๐
6 0
On Song Zu Er • Feb 9, 2024
Person Song Zu Er
I miss you lareina ๐ฅบ please come back
6 0
On Give You My Heart • Feb 5, 2024
Title Give You My Heart
Eleanor Lee is really back but I can't see the episode ๐ฅฒ
1 2
On Overseas Security Guard • Feb 1, 2024
Title Overseas Security Guard
Do you guys know What happened to this drama?
1 0
On The Corner of the World Is Dinner • Feb 1, 2024
Title The Corner of the World Is Dinner
I hope she film this ๐
0 0
On Cheng Du Stroll • Feb 1, 2024
Title Cheng Du Stroll
Where can I watch this ๐ญ
0 0
On Eleanor Lee • Feb 1, 2024
Person Eleanor Lee
3 years without Eleanor lee's drama is like ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐
8 3
Replying to Sai Adl • Feb 1, 2024
Title Love Is an Accident
hehehe I don't like the story line ๐ฅฒ I just watch it Because of xing fei
I hope xing fei Won't accept Story line like this anymore
5 0
On Love Is an Accident • Feb 1, 2024
Title Love Is an Accident
hehehe I don't like the story line ๐ฅฒ I just watch it Because of xing fei
6 1
On Battle of Changsha • Jan 15, 2024
Title Battle of Changsha
This is also one of Yangzi's best dramas. I miss this ๐๐๐๐
14 0
On Yang Zi • Jan 15, 2024
Person Yang Zi
Congratulations our queen ๐๐๐๐
0 0
On Freen Sarocha Chankimha • Jul 29, 2023
Person Freen Sarocha Chankimha
My inFREENity I'm always here for you โค๏ธ๐ต๐ญ
1 0
On Xing Fei • Jul 28, 2023
Person Xing Fei
Xing fei I miss you my love๐ฅบโค๏ธ๐ต๐ญ
1 1
On Eleanor Lee • Jul 28, 2023
Person Eleanor Lee
Eleanor Lee!!!! I miss you!!!!!! come back na!!!!!
0 0
On Family by Choice • Jul 28, 2023
Title Family by Choice
Ok... Can't wait to see the Korean remake๐โค๏ธ one of my fave Cdrama. Go ahead, watch it now It's available on Yt With eng subsโค๏ธ
1 0
On Yang Zi • Jul 26, 2023
Person Yang Zi
My cutie Queen Yangzi๐๐๐
1 0