Editorials Details
- Last Online: 6 hours ago
- Gender: Male
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- Contribution Points: 1 LV1
- Birthday: September 27
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: March 25, 2017
- Awards Received:
2
5
Editorials
Editorials
K-Drama
2
5
I just have to accept the fact that what is unfolding now is the writers coming up with a storyline that appeals to those who like this sort of mess (like Scarlett in Search: WWW).
The last five episodes I zoomed through at light speed. I have dropped shows with 16 episodes to go, but the way you are keeping your fingers crossed re the grandfather is keeping me hanging in there.
I suppose PJ’s clothing line will save the day - and why haven’t they sabotaged that yet?
Fighting as they say :)
Thank you for that re Alice. I did think Alice originally, then I thought no, that can’t be it, and I wasn’t going back to double check. I like Alice, and they have stuck to the science, but the whole Mum/son thing is probably confusing everybody :)