Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 27
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 25, 2017
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award5

SeanFletcher

Perth, Western Australia
On Oh My Ladylord • Apr 9, 2021
Eps 5&6 - so beautiful and endearing. A show that creates smiles and tears at the same time.
11 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Apr 7, 2021
This paradox is almost like that American TV show 12 Monkeys... I wonder if he'll have to build the uploader in…
It does have that feel to it :-)
0 0
Replying to Pss • Apr 3, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I think Inzaghi will turn the tables.
Absolutely!
1 0
Replying to manmanyiyi • Apr 2, 2021
I live for warm and loving characters and healthy af relationships and how they communicate with each other. Especially…
I like very much how we get to see the layers peeled away behind each mask as this heartwarming show unfolds.
1 0
On Oh My Ladylord • Apr 2, 2021
At the end of episode 4 - my conclusion: I want to watch the rest of this beautiful show right now :-)
14 1
On Times • Mar 28, 2021
Title Times
I thought Times was very good. I liked the story, and the acting was spot on. It raised some very pertinent points throughout re use of personal information, trust and censorship: “Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.”

My only frustration with it was the overuse of the last minute phone calls, but apart from that the ending needed to be a fraction longer.
10 0
On Times • Mar 28, 2021
Title Times
Ep 11 was a cracking episode, which means the finale is going to be an awesome roller coaster down to the last minute!
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Sorry guys, Ive been neglecting my duty of my every episode quick note, but this awesomeness got me speechless…
Ep 11 was pure awesomeness in every shape and form! You have summed it up beautifully, show is a masterpiece :-)
1 1
On Oh My Ladylord • Mar 25, 2021
I enjoyed the first episode. There’s a bit of heart in there (as others have said, both mums), some funny stuff (“my hands are made for writing and accepting awards”), the hint of a guardian angel (after the truck of doom incident), and I think our leads are well suited (each confrontation is well done).
13 0
On Times • Mar 23, 2021
Title Times
Eps 9 & 10 are truly sensational, brilliant in fact - as only very good actors can truly deliver.
3 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 21, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Ep 10: awesome, epic, operatic to the extreme!
3 0
Replying to amaginon • Mar 19, 2021
Title Divorce Lawyers Spoiler
When does the FL become even close to likeable? I usually find Chinese FLs a lot more likeable than Chinese MLs,…
Lol “Graceful Family,” which I enjoyed. That’s a hard question to answer. They split up around ep 28 and then it all comes good again around ep 39.
1 1
On Vincenzo • Mar 13, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Lol that final scene ... Liberty Leading the People ( La Liberté guidant le peuple )
4 2
Replying to Jinxinsiyu • Mar 13, 2021
Yes better not compare because most of the people I know who likes minglan doesn't like this. While those who…
I agree with you 100% :-)
1 0
On Times • Mar 11, 2021
Title Times
How awesome was ep6? Fantastic, edge of the seat, drama. Now, onto the second half...
5 0
On The Victims' Game • Mar 9, 2021
I enjoyed The Victims’ Game from start to finish. It is a very good premise and, at times almost like a BBC production - some amazing photography reminiscent of Shetland and others. The last couple of eps were definitely 9/10
0 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Ep 5 was pure awesomeness from the start to the finish! What’s not to enjoy?
3 0