Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 27
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 25, 2017
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award5

SeanFletcher

Perth, Western Australia
Replying to ashleyserenity • Mar 7, 2021
So interested in starting this drama but looks like a lot of 3rd party causing issues based on trailers...can…
The FL and ML do have a strong relationship, even if they are not close initially. ML trusts FL, so much of the conniving ends up falling flat and FL wins the day. This is the first drama I have binged watched in some time - I am enjoying it that much :-)
1 0
On The Sword and the Brocade • Mar 5, 2021
So, I am six episodes in. The verdict: this is the best Chinese historical drama I have watched since Minglan. This show is very accessible. It has its own style, flows extremely well and is easy to watch. Show is like that box of chocolates (or sweets) where you keep eating nonstop one piece after another without thinking :)
9 0
On Sisyphus: The Myth • Mar 4, 2021
In some ways, for those who are old enough to remember, Sisyphus reminds of the James Garner film 36 Hours. PSH continues to be awesome and JSW is starting to shine in his more “cerebral” moments. Bring on next week !
8 0
On Times • Mar 3, 2021
Title Times
4 episodes down and I am enjoying Times very much. Some parts of ep 4 didn’t quite gel, but that’s okay. The boat scene was quite gripping. I just wonder when we will have the big reveal about who is trustworthy? The acting - very, very good :-)
4 0
Replying to Lucyw260 • Mar 2, 2021
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning Spoiler
I know they are criminals but I really wanted black arm guy and red hair girl to run away together and live happily…
Yes, they deserved a better fate :)
2 0
Replying to Suzzyy • Feb 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Am i the only one who doesn’t find FL annoying? I mean it’s kinda interesting to watch her, funny i keep expecting…
She is awesome :)
1 0
On Vincenzo • Feb 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
How awesome was Ep4? It was pure awesomeness. That’s how you do you revenge - loving, every single moment :-)
9 0
Replying to Jin Xia82 • Feb 28, 2021
this drama looks promising iwant to watch it so badly but the only problem is the huge age different between them…
I have just finished watching ep 13. I think you should have a look and see what you think. Uee is outstanding and so is the girl who plays her daughter.
0 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Feb 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Oh I loved her, and she def nailed imitiating the dance of that sinister prosecutor lady becoming a lawyer, she…
I think she is awesome. And I like how she is not bowing down. It will interesting to see what her and Vincenzo do next
9 1
On Sisyphus: The Myth • Feb 26, 2021
After 4 episodes, what’s not to like?

Show pokes fun at itself - check
Elements taken from classic time line / alternate reality sci-fi shows - check
Larger than life story - check
Awesome depiction of a post apocalyptic world - check
Quantum physics that actually touches on the latest developments - check
Mythbusters solutions re tight situations - check
Great leads (and support cast) - check
Suspect second couple who are great together and who are confused re who they should be loyal too - check
Very good acting - check
Great OTP with some classic tropes done well - check
Interesting missing brother trope - check
Incompetent bad guys - check
Very good action scenes - check
Good chase scenes re drones and classic car going down the steps - check
Good quirky elements - check
Interesting, weaving narrative - check

The downside? The tone shifted in ep 3 and part of ep 4. Then it came back with a vengeance. Is there too much green screen? Not for me.

The bottom line: this show is, full on entertainment.
19 4
Replying to KingSara • Feb 13, 2021
Title Voice in the Rain Spoiler
Can you spoil it for me, how did it end? Was it a happy ending? Were they together at the end?
Yes, it was a happy ending, with all issues resolved in the final episode. After a two year separation they got together right at the very end.
2 2
On Voice in the Rain • Feb 13, 2021
I enjoyed Voice overall. The change in drama style worked well. I did, perhaps, enjoy the second leads’ story more. The ending was satisfactory and “fitting” for the story :-)
0 4
On Secret Royal Inspector • Feb 11, 2021
A delightful and very watchable drama has come to an end. As others have said: a good blend of comedy, some more serious stuff, the plight of the people and family brother issues. I like how it ended. It was 9/10 for me.
1 2
On Space Sweepers • Feb 7, 2021
Great fun and in my view a very successful attempt at space opera. I hope to see more like it from SK :-)
0 0
On Run On • Feb 6, 2021
Title Run On
What a great way to finish a drama! A wonderful montage :-)
13 0