Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 27
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 25, 2017
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award5

SeanFletcher

Perth, Western Australia
Replying to Arihant D • Jan 29, 2021
Title Awaken
That Psycho mum is one hateable villain..It actually had a parallel in an Indian tamil language movie "Maattran"…
I went and read the synopsis. It looks like a rollicking ride :)
0 0
On Awaken • Jan 19, 2021
Title Awaken
And the psycho mum of the year award goes to.... Overall, I am satisfied with how Awaken ended. As Lou says, the story is up and down, but when it hits its stride, it is so gripping. Looking forward to what NGM does next :)
6 2
On Awaken • Jan 18, 2021
Title Awaken
Ep 15: Well, at this point, show can go in any direction!
2 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jan 18, 2021
OMG I love this, it feels Im watching kdrama the quality and dialogue is different than usual lakorns...Im loving…
Yes, it’s nice to see :)
1 0
On In House Marriage Honey • Jan 17, 2021
Overall, I enjoyed the pacing of Shanai Marriage Honey. Binge watching is the way to go as the episodes are short, but used well. Cute, fluffy - the OTP have a great relationship and the FL’s concerns are portrayed well :)
1 0
On Secret Royal Inspector • Jan 16, 2021
At the half way mark, Royal Secret Agent continues to be a very watchable show. I like the way the cases unfold with each journey and how they are resolved by our dynamic trio. There is a good blend of seriousness and humour and an underpinning mystery throughout with a touch of romance thrown in :)
17 0
Replying to Awaken • Jan 13, 2021
Title Awaken
Replying to deleted comment
Damn - you saw right through me :)
1 0
On Awaken • Jan 12, 2021
Title Awaken
At the end of ep 14 I can honestly say I’m looking forward to the final home run. This is a decent thriller with nice little twists here and there, good characters and I like our lead pair.
5 2
Replying to dandarin • Jan 8, 2021
I already hate Sean.
Yes, I can’t believe some of the stunts he pulled. It’s not charming or endearing at all. Very immature in fact - perhaps that’s the point?
4 0
Replying to InaBalerina • Jan 4, 2021
Title Awaken
my theory is that Moon Jae's sweet personality is actually caused by the fact that he was lonely (jaime and do…
I like reading everyones theories, whether they are spot on or way off - it’s all part of what makes a show interesting :)
2 1
On Run On • Jan 1, 2021
Title Run On
After six episodes, what we have is one of those kdramas that is a pure delight to watch. I think our lead pair are knocking it out of the park and the second leads are awesome too. Then there is May - another great character and Dan Ah’s secretary - I think he is the coolest :)
34 1
On The Whistleblower • Dec 30, 2020
Overall, a solid watch. I did expect more from the story because of who was in the cast. It has a great premise, just some of the execution was off. The first half was better than solid, a bit unwieldy in the second half and underdone. However, the ending, I thought was awesome.
1 0
On Sweet Home • Dec 29, 2020
Title Sweet Home
Overall, a good dystopian monster thriller. Great acting, cast and story. Well worth your time!
5 0
On Run On • Dec 24, 2020
Title Run On
Three episodes in and I think Run On is a keeper. It is so watchable and the leads are great together :)
19 0
Replying to InaBalerina • Dec 23, 2020
Title Awaken
what if everyone is actually sleeping and they are trying to awake. Matrix style.
Now, that would be really exciting.
0 0
On Awaken • Dec 20, 2020
Title Awaken
Awaken has hit its straps now. I thought Eps 5 & 6 were very good. Not only that, everything is not what it seems - very intriguing :)
3 2
On Please Don't Date Him • Dec 14, 2020
At the end of ep 4: this is a good, solid show. Despite the humour, poking fun at some Korean societal issues, it has some very clear messages underneath it all.
7 0
On Phoenix 2020 • Dec 12, 2020
Title Phoenix 2020
After 10 episodes, I am finding Phoenix 2020 quite good and so much better than many other dailies out there.
4 1
On Between Maybes • Dec 12, 2020
Overall, Between Maybes was okay. Perhaps a bit drawn out. The setting was quite nice.
0 0
On Awaken • Dec 6, 2020
Title Awaken
The first two episodes were intriguing. Ep 2 was much tighter than ep 1. A very strong supporting cast too. The humour also seems out of place, but does seem to work...
0 0