Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to NayeliTarik • Apr 6, 2023
There are a lot of users suffering from the release of Till The End Of The Moon on different MDL pages... They…
Well, if I am a fan of another drama, I would be jealous too with the huge impact TTEOTM has so far :)
Any destructive baseless comments only show their insecurity…
6 0
Replying to Till the End of the Moon • Apr 6, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
Hey, don’t waste your energy. With a quality like this, it is natural for certain people to feel insecure and feel the need to write nonsense. We just have to focus on enjoying the shows and ignore those unnecessary noise…
3 0
Replying to ASR_21 • Apr 6, 2023
The original voice of Luo Yun Xi is so pleasant to hear and he still looks so handsome😍🥰🤩.
I think they should make it a law that LYX must not be dubbed in any drama, period.
5 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
They have set the standard for kissing scene really high on modern drama...and now they set it high for costume…
I can't even remember, haha...either toward end ep 2 or beginning ep 3...
1 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
They have set the standard for kissing scene really high on modern drama...and now they set it high for costume…
Haha...it's YXW though, not LSS...
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
sis, wake me up...I feel like all this is just a dream...too good to be true...
Come on sis, will be such a shame to watch this on small screen!
0 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
They have set the standard for kissing scene really high on modern drama...and now they set it high for costume…
Oups...okay, be ready...haha
0 6
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
sis, wake me up...I feel like all this is just a dream...too good to be true...
My phone is like off when I watch this, because I mirror it to the TV...and I don't want anyone texting me or calling me and disturbing my watch...haha
0 3
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 6, 2023
If you have not started watching, I suggest DON'T!
Trust me, don't watch this if you have many xianxia on your list...go watch those first...once you watch this, the other xianxia dramas will not be the same anymore...
14 3
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
They have set the standard for kissing scene really high on modern drama...and now they set it high for costume…
The first kiss scene doesn't disappoint...hehe...considering this is costume drama...
0 8
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
sis, wake me up...I feel like all this is just a dream...too good to be true...
Haha, is this some kind of april mop joke...will I suddenly wake up and realize all this is just a dream...
Same, also on ep 3...and I plan to stop after this and save it for tomorrow...but don't know if I can...haha
0 5
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 6, 2023
Susu as a mortal is so cute and funny 😆
sis, wake me up...I feel like all this is just a dream...too good to be true...
0 7
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 6, 2023
Damn, only 3 episodes and we already get to see the hot kissing scene...
I feel like dreaming...great CGI, great visual...no female with baby voice...and hot kiss scene on xianxia? Is this even real?
10 4
Replying to CEMS2001 • Apr 6, 2023
Loving to see Bai Lu and Luo Xin Yi together again. They had such a good chemistry on love is sweet and their…
They have set the standard for kissing scene really high on modern drama...and now they set it high for costume drama (which is usually censored, or just lips touching, haha)
1 10
Replying to necmu • Apr 6, 2023
Now future dramas need to amp their game. The cgi in this drama is really good, now I will always compare
Which will be really hard...
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Title Immortality
Was it good? I regretted watching Chong Zi, because of that drama, I didn't have good impression of the ML so…
Yeah...mostly I got annoyed by their fans instead of by the celebrities...some actresses/actors I avoided just because I don't want to get involved with their stupid fans...
0 2
Replying to Dewey • Apr 6, 2023
Title Immortality
I am definitely the clowniest and most bitter clown .... I won't be able to watchTTEOTM while it's airing and…
It's amazing, I am watching ep 2 now...they are superb!
0 2
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 6, 2023
We are doomed!!!! Future after this seem full of drought
Including HYX...damn, now I think HYX CGI won't be that special anymore...
2 1