Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to Fiona • Apr 6, 2023
When I googled it stated this will be aired last year in December and I had subscribed since then. But it was…
Haha...I have learnt so much from c drama land that I will only pay when the good is there in front of me...
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 6, 2023
Excuse me, what kind of c drama is this??? How will I reset my standard after watching this? How will I watch future xianxia and tolerate their quality if they cannot match this standard?
Damn, this is not worth watching big TV screen, but this is worth watching in IMAX cinema!!!
16 7
Replying to kwanto • Apr 6, 2023
Yunxi Acting worth a fortune, will get my VIP later. And I need to watch this slowly and not finish too many eps…
I did, and it is worth every penny...
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 6, 2023
I mirror them on TV from iphone
I am doing the same for now :(
Maybe will re-watch from netflix later once netflix gets this...
0 2
Replying to Tofu Meow • Apr 6, 2023
yeah it's crazy - i keep refreshing the youku page and the reservations are climbing so fast - i bet it'll hit…
I have no idea...
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 6, 2023
Yeah me too thanks Youku...and the rest of April ....bye. Need to take this vacation I reserve for HYX broadcast…
I already paid, can't hold it...haha
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 6, 2023
Okay, Youku...I didn't subscribe during IS period...and also didn't subscribe during TSL...and managed to survive watching as non VIP with a lot of patience...
This time, I give up...here my money for VIP subs...
6 7
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Apr 6, 2023
Youku app still do not support casting to TV for Android which is sucks. I think you can watch at ipad. If you…
Yes, which will make my phone hot as hell, haha
0 0
Replying to Chess Man • Apr 6, 2023
Either you can connect your phone laptop with your tv using hdmi cable
Yeah...hope it doesn't make my phone hot like mirroring...
0 0
Replying to Chess Man • Apr 6, 2023
Either you can connect your phone laptop with your tv using hdmi cable
Right, will get it right away. But, will it make your phone hot though?
Haih, I guess I will not be reachable tonight because my phone will focus on showing the screen, haha
1 15
Replying to Dewey • Apr 6, 2023
Title Immortality
I am definitely the clowniest and most bitter clown .... I won't be able to watchTTEOTM while it's airing and…
Haha...well...I guess my money goes to Youku tonight...will watch for sure, haha
0 4
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Title Immortality
Was it good? I regretted watching Chong Zi, because of that drama, I didn't have good impression of the ML so…
I mean, at least during that incident, there should be some people or team or at least her manager...
Well, glad that she was safe.
Oh, I have heard a lot of bad things about Meng ziyi, but well, I don't really care, she is like super pretty and she acted really well in Untamed too!
0 4
Replying to Chess Man • Apr 6, 2023
Either you can connect your phone laptop with your tv using hdmi cable
Yes, but usually the resolution is not reflected on TV, plus there is delay depending on the wifi...
0 19
Replying to Chess Man • Apr 6, 2023
Either you can connect your phone laptop with your tv using hdmi cable
I am gonna cry...argh....
0 21
Replying to bella • Apr 6, 2023
You can watch the app from ipad, but for the tv I don't have any solution yet
And what type of subscription you paid? They seem to the one with renewal (lower price)...and the other ones...
0 1
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Apr 6, 2023
Youku app still do not support casting to TV for Android which is sucks. I think you can watch at ipad. If you…
By mirroring?
0 2
Replying to Chess Man • Apr 6, 2023
Either you can connect your phone laptop with your tv using hdmi cable
Do you know if I do that, the resolution on TV will maintain the same as phone?
0 23
Replying to MaryMarch • Apr 6, 2023
Title Immortality
So, it seems it will be quiet here during April, since our community is moving to TTEOTM page?
I guess so...unless out of rage, tencent releases hyx too...hehe
1 7
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Apr 6, 2023
Youku app still do not support casting to TV for Android which is sucks. I think you can watch at ipad. If you…
omg omg...it's coming in a few hours, and I still can't figure out how to watch this...
What a shame to watch such high quality drama on mobile, argh...!
0 4