Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to bella • Apr 6, 2023
You can watch the app from ipad, but for the tv I don't have any solution yet
I can? But why in the T&C they said I cannot watch in pad....
0 3
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 6, 2023
Guys, now that it is happening...please somebody tell how to watch this in a bigger screen?
I tried to subscribe Youku VIP, but when I read the T&C, it said that I could only watch in mobile...not even in pad, not to mention TV...
How can I watch this in high resolution on TV? Or at least on ipad please? Which subscription I should pick?
1 41
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Trust me, the acting is the least you should be worrying about, especially with the leads :)
Hm...now that you said this...I am worried...the story itself is devastating, and with their acting...will my sanity be still intact??
1 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Hm...I can already see you broken hearted if you wish for the 2nd CP to be like in SL 😥
Yeah, I want a true female villain with brain, who has purpose in her evilness (not just typical jealousy because she cannot get the man, ugh)...
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Trust me, the acting is the least you should be worrying about, especially with the leads :)
And the fact that LIS is just a typical romance drama with very simple storyline...and yet, these two made it big with their acting skills :)
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Their visual looks really great for each other, so, I think it's natural people like them too.Anyway, it's ok,…
Well...in the end, it is the world of social media and paid activities :)
1 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Their visual looks really great for each other, so, I think it's natural people like them too.Anyway, it's ok,…
Well...in the end, it is the world of social media and paid activities :)
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Trust me, the acting is the least you should be worrying about, especially with the leads :)
I see, haha...will need those if the ending makes me furious...
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Apr 6, 2023
What's going on with popularity of second CP? I saw it's on first place in CP rating (I'm very surprised about…
Their visual looks really great for each other, so, I think it's natural people like them too.
Anyway, it's ok, they both play important roles in the drama too...in fact, yesterday I was wondering, the whole materials released really focused on main CP and I feel it's fair for the other actors/actresses to be promoted too...
2 4
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Trust me, the acting is the least you should be worrying about, especially with the leads :)
Please don't forget to share the links to those fanfics at the end of this dramas , ok?
Hehe
1 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Hm...I can already see you broken hearted if you wish for the 2nd CP to be like in SL 😥
I am excited for the SFL, because I do want to see an amazing villain! The one with skills, both brain and physical skill...the level of scheming which is beyond any stupid scheming level of c drama so far...and the level of cold heart which won't melt for a handsome guy...hahaha
1 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Trust me, the acting is the least you should be worrying about, especially with the leads :)
My biggest worry is rushed ending...which is typical for xianxia :(
1 4
Replying to Ilovecdramas • Apr 6, 2023
Another second cp to look forward to after the starry love. Hopefully it's a happy ending for Deng wei and chen…
Hm...I can already see you broken hearted if you wish for the 2nd CP to be like in SL 😥
1 4
Replying to fnd • Apr 6, 2023
Looking forward to Yunxi's brilliant and amazing performances as Devil God, Tantai Jin, Ming Ye, Cang Jiumin!
I mean, even seeing him in costume is already thirst quenching!
1 1
Replying to Lotusdreams • Apr 6, 2023
I don’t believe it’s airing til i see a schedule….
I don't believe it's airing till I see the first episode...
#traumatized
6 1
Replying to recklessnoona • Apr 6, 2023
I hope the acting is good I really want to love this drama
Trust me, the acting is the least you should be worrying about, especially with the leads :)
8 10
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Apr 6, 2023
pian ran is already such a baddie gosh I'm just so excited for the female chars 😭
She is really pretty in a cute way in this drama...
BL is a familiar face for me, so I don't have any first impression...saw her many times already in different dramas.
YBC seems to be elegant type of pretty, with soft and noble voice...
2 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Title Immortality
Was it good? I regretted watching Chong Zi, because of that drama, I didn't have good impression of the ML so…
Oh wow, that's crazy! Where were the bodyguards??
Well, I don't even know who Liyifeng is...haha
0 6
Replying to Dewey • Apr 6, 2023
Title Immortality
I am definitely the clowniest and most bitter clown .... I won't be able to watchTTEOTM while it's airing and…
Haha...I hope I have the self control...but with the hype like this...even when I open MDL page and people start blabbering about new episodes, how can I not be tempted? argh...
0 6