Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to Wujiranwan • Apr 6, 2023
Title Immortality
I think the same😂😂😂😂..... Yes TTEOTM is promoting like crazy....and since HYX cant promote, I would…
Yes, I am gald. I still remembered during the first announcement of this drama, there were fans war between the main CP...and even fans war between HYX and TTEOTM...glad they all have come to sense now!
2 0
Replying to Wujiranwan • Apr 6, 2023
From the day this drama did their first promotions, I knew this was going to be big.....my expectations are high.....because…
yeah, I still remember when the drama was announced, and the booting ceremony...so many materials released, and my social media was full of this. But, I thought that was because what I followed in my social media, that's why I saw all the related materials. But this time, it seems like this is really BIG!
0 0
Replying to Wujiranwan • Apr 5, 2023
Thats a conversation I had with someone on a subreddit the other day...lol....they hate Runyu so much like didnt…
That's the beauty of LYX! Those who watched AoL will either hate him to gut that they cannot even look at him or love him with full loyalty that whatever he does they will support. That's why Runyu is such an iconic character.
But I also like the ML, and I specifically love the chemistry between Runyu and Phoenix...they both portrayed the feeling and interaction really well...like you could feel brotherhood there, and at the same time you could feel some 'distant' feel...
2 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 5, 2023
Nah.....Runyu position in my heart is not stable now.....I thought only Ning Ning is a contender...but now, Jin…
I will stab her first...haha
1 0
Replying to Tofu Meow • Apr 5, 2023
same - i've wandered into watching bilibili videos now
I might get fired today because of youku, haha
4 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 5, 2023
Yeah me too thanks Youku...and the rest of April ....bye. Need to take this vacation I reserve for HYX broadcast…
Too bad I might not be able to watch from mid April onwards...which is why I am torn between paying VIP now or maybe wait in May...
0 2
Replying to Licorice • Apr 5, 2023
My opinion1. It's the most beautiful xianxia or costume drama I ever watched (from aired or trailers of unaired…
I can't wait to see the heaven full of colorful immortals...
1 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 5, 2023
What do you mean lol? It’s pretty big due to the fact that both BL and LYX are in it! Her fans, his fans, their…
Haha, yeah I mean, yes...but I didn't expect it to be this BIG! You know, just like when XZ and YZ did Oath of Love, these two were such big CP too...
0 0
Replying to Tofu Meow • Apr 5, 2023
yeah it's crazy - i keep refreshing the youku page and the reservations are climbing so fast - i bet it'll hit…
Hm...what will we get if we reach 5M?
0 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 5, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Was it good? I regretted watching Chong Zi, because of that drama, I didn't have good impression of the ML so…
Wait, who got spit on the face???
Which actor? I didn't follow this news...
0 8
Replying to Dewey • Apr 5, 2023
Title Immortality
I am definitely the clowniest and most bitter clown .... I won't be able to watchTTEOTM while it's airing and…
Ohhh...good luck and hang in there!!!
I mean, honestly, I will also not be able to watch TTEOTM from mid april due to my work and travel :(
But, I might end up tiring myself out and insist to watch midnight, haha
0 8
Replying to kwanto • Apr 5, 2023
WOW….…Youku please stop…no more today.....😅It’s really hard to concentrate when LYX magnetic voice…
I love his voice, I think I will put on my earphones tonight and sleep while listening to his voice over and over again...
7 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 5, 2023
This is a heaven for professional antis...almost like getting bonus of the year!
hm...no...sorry, we are not ready to go public yet...😏
0 4
Replying to kwanto • Apr 5, 2023
Nah.....Runyu position in my heart is not stable now.....I thought only Ning Ning is a contender...but now, Jin…
Let's block that person calling him ning ning...
3 2
Replying to kwanto • Apr 5, 2023
Nah.....Runyu position in my heart is not stable now.....I thought only Ning Ning is a contender...but now, Jin…
shuuuut up!!! show your respect to shizun!
3 1
Replying to kwanto • Apr 5, 2023
I can't imagine how angry Tencent right now, this supposed to be their project.
I wish they are desperate enough to do that!
3 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 5, 2023
Not going to be LCR situation. Men LYX Voice and acting is another new height, how he improves from one drama…
Youku please stop...Tencent please start!
0 1
Replying to underthestars • Apr 5, 2023
Because LYX's ability in period dramas are top 1 on a general level (from acting to visuals to doing his own ADR/…
Haha...okay...did I just trigger another LYX crazy fan? haha
I am trying so hard not to add to the list...
6 0