My favorite danmei characters would be tgcf's Hua Cheng, 2ha's Moran and Chu Wanning and Mo Du's Fei Du. Hua Cheng…
I don't know, from the very beginning...I already pictured him as an old stinky sickly man...then eventually, this MadEye image kept coming whenever I read it...so it is hard for me to relate to Chang Geng's feeling, hahahaha
yeah...but the whole movement just doesn't sound logical...I mean why 2022? Any specific patriotic year or something...? Plus, it's really impossible to show one theme of drama for the whole year omg...haha... But then, even if it is the case...if TOOL fans survive, we should survive too...haha
I'm watching Keita Hatsukoi and i'm ready to simp together.
I guess BaB is the first modern read for me...and it felt weird reading about them communicating with wechat...hahaha, I get used to historical for too long. So these coming age...are modern too?
Can't Tencent release the drama in Netflix. Word of Honor as well as The Untamed both are available in Netflix.…
They can, but only after they air it in China I guess. But, it doesn't mean they cannot if they haven't aired it in China...it just never happened before... But well, there is always first time for everything :)
Fr, I can't even just read any comment here, never even imagine typing! But it's different with other pages on…
Whoa...don't lose weight in unhealthy way...you will lose muscle... If you don't feel sick, try to exercise...normally exercise fix the metabolism and give back your healthy appetite. But yeah, check with physician to be sure you don't have any health issues...I hope you soon get back to your healthy eating habit :) Haha...I kinda get used to it...the storm always comes every few months...then calm down...then come again...and so on...honestly, I think nobody actually knows anything for sure...
haha...nice...and expect the citizens to be patriotic after 1 year full of those drama? haha...I guess, K drama will have the best year of 2022 in China then...
Plus, it's really impossible to show one theme of drama for the whole year omg...haha...
But then, even if it is the case...if TOOL fans survive, we should survive too...haha
So these coming age...are modern too?
https://twitter.com/luoyunxiyunxi/status/1454444699683471371?s=21
But well, there is always first time for everything :)
If you don't feel sick, try to exercise...normally exercise fix the metabolism and give back your healthy appetite. But yeah, check with physician to be sure you don't have any health issues...I hope you soon get back to your healthy eating habit :)
Haha...I kinda get used to it...the storm always comes every few months...then calm down...then come again...and so on...honestly, I think nobody actually knows anything for sure...
Btw, any reading plan this week off?