For those of you interested in looking for a sprinkle of disappointment to spice up your day. :D*Feel free to…
You guys can call me a fool or in denial...but I am not losing it at all ๐, maybe I am immune already...haha 1. It doesn't specifically mention BL...fiuh...thx god... 2. You guys really think they have enough stock of 'New Era' dramas to fill the whole 12 months of 2022? And can you imagine the whole year without any clichรฉ modern rom-com at all for their industry? Those rom-com fans in China is huge... 3. Well, not sure in term of full translation...but I kinda sense this is for TV...don't forget that danmei will never air on TV...only web...
Yeah...I woke up seeing this on the top of the comment...๐ญ I hope these Authors have earned more than enough money so far, and I hope they get a lot from the LA license... But I also said above, that this doesn't mean LA will not air, in fact I believe this is a sign that they are getting prepared for the LA. Also, I read somewhere that they may apply rating to these novels...and until that rating is clear, they will lock them...so, I hope this is not permanent...
Technically not, cuz if someone doesn't like it they won't finish it. However, it's their loss.
And I remembered that was the time I started commenting in this page, trying to get someone to tell me if SM would succeed in doing what he wanted to....before continue reading...haha
noooo this scene was so beautiful and heart breaking. ๐ญ๐ญ
Maybe, but because I am not following the tag, I can't see...but because I follow LYX's tag...I can see how they are trolling over Lie2Love and now clowning over just a single leak or image of LYX in the new xianxia...because we have never seen any, and LYX is not on the set, no booting ceremony etc...what if suddenly it turned out to be fake ๐ฑ
It is real. All Danmei novels have been taken down as of 30 September. Chances of Immortality airing are now close…
And why is so? JJWXC is not a government site, I think it is their personal decision to stricter the policy, and I heard that they are planning to apply rating on novels...which is understandable considering government has forced that rating on donghua. And honestly, since it is done to novels being adapted, the way I see it...they are preparing for the LA. Once LA is out, they must expect huge attention and traffic to the novels, and by that time if these novels are accessible freely even by kids...those parents would report and jjwxc will be probably shut down by the government. It is just be staying positive as I have always been...
Worst case, I probably will stop wishing any good danmeis to be adapted, if that means the authors will have less exposure and income due to the blocking or restriction of their novels...
Well, good to have a week of rest...do things that make you happy!
1. It doesn't specifically mention BL...fiuh...thx god...
2. You guys really think they have enough stock of 'New Era' dramas to fill the whole 12 months of 2022? And can you imagine the whole year without any clichรฉ modern rom-com at all for their industry? Those rom-com fans in China is huge...
3. Well, not sure in term of full translation...but I kinda sense this is for TV...don't forget that danmei will never air on TV...only web...
I hope these Authors have earned more than enough money so far, and I hope they get a lot from the LA license...
But I also said above, that this doesn't mean LA will not air, in fact I believe this is a sign that they are getting prepared for the LA.
Also, I read somewhere that they may apply rating to these novels...and until that rating is clear, they will lock them...so, I hope this is not permanent...
Uh...only once so far...?
JJWXC is not a government site, I think it is their personal decision to stricter the policy, and I heard that they are planning to apply rating on novels...which is understandable considering government has forced that rating on donghua.
And honestly, since it is done to novels being adapted, the way I see it...they are preparing for the LA. Once LA is out, they must expect huge attention and traffic to the novels, and by that time if these novels are accessible freely even by kids...those parents would report and jjwxc will be probably shut down by the government.
It is just be staying positive as I have always been...
Worst case, I probably will stop wishing any good danmeis to be adapted, if that means the authors will have less exposure and income due to the blocking or restriction of their novels...