Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
On Immortality • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
I wonder who is the best villain in the world of danmei...
But when I was thinking about villains...then I realized, nobody was truly a villain in the danmeis I have read...
0 5
Replying to VNxEviana • Oct 29, 2021
Title Jun Jiu Ling
"The male lead is for the female lead. The second male lead is for everyone." This quote rings soo true with this…
TRUE!!!
1 0
Replying to Navya33 • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
Which one?
Oh, I have only seen Tan JanCi roughly in Court Lady, really looking forward to seeing him as ML!
But seriously, Joseph Zeng is so beautiful...I can even ignore the drama nonsense just for the sake of seeing him!
1 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
hehe i have a bunch for you, have fun-1. When Shi Mei died, Mo Weiyu disappeared from the world.And when Chu Wanning…
I feel nothing yet...still too early...XQC reminded me of CWN...
0 61
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
noooo this scene was so beautiful and heart breaking. 😭😭
You know, the fans waiting for LYX in his new xianxia are even poorer clown. We haven't seen LYX on the set, on leaks at all! Even the booting ceremony keeps delayed, and now they said there won't be any booting ceremony...
0 39
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
My favorite danmei characters would be tgcf's Hua Cheng, 2ha's Moran and Chu Wanning and Mo Du's Fei Du. Hua Cheng…
Well...honestly I don't know yet...haha...but SPL seems pretty straight forward and not draggy...like only 10 chapters I already know their real identity and past...haha
0 65
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I cracked the most on 'hell is too hot, you can go die alone'...🤣🤣🤣
Why are people here so talented!!!!
0 12
Replying to panikorea • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
Technically not, cuz if someone doesn't like it they won't finish it. However, it's their loss.
Yes...please...you know, especially when SM did it...I almost couldn't read it ☹
0 16
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I don't remember it properly, haha...but I think their father had originally meant to give the sect leader position…
Yes...but I mean which period of time...like during their journey trying to save Shizun...or those moments in extra...
0 49
Replying to caramia • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
which 'other dramas'?
haha....what is istg...pardon my ignorance 😅
0 118
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I'm watching Keita Hatsukoi and i'm ready to simp together.
haha...like BaB...I think Yehu is gonna be bad...
Ah...that new one...haha
0 10
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
🍕🍔🍟🌭🍿🥨🌮🥗🍗🍦🍧🧁🍩🎂🍰🍻🍻🍻
It's party time!!!
0 3
Replying to Gyuuuu • Oct 29, 2021
Yeah, i fall for him too.He is very beautiful and very cute 😍
Oh, I gotta check that out too...gosh, he is so pleasing to my eyes!!!
1 0
Replying to Navya33 • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
Which one?
Joseph Zeng...omg, I didn't know such beautiful creature exist..😍.
0 3
On Immortality • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
Argh...guys, you can call me cheap...but I think I fall so hard for this actor that I recently just found out 🙈🙈
0 5
Replying to Magblueroses • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
Too late in replying but let me show off :)I am on my 75th...
hahaha...I dunno why, I have read a lot since I was a little kid, but really...after I come across danmei, I can't see myself reading the other genres anymore 🙈
1 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
Like we have been questioning, which ML is calm??? 😂
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
Haha...yeah...but the 'Calm Male Lead' tag on Immortality is a huge misleading, hahahaha
0 2