Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I cracked the most on 'hell is too hot, you can go die alone'...🤣🤣🤣
MeatbunIsASadist shared the link from wattpad 😙
0 24
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
thank you for the pain, appreciate it..........
well, sometimes I got feeds which I don't like...like even some feeds on actresses/actors I don't like...then I would complain, haha
I am neutral towards Bailu...so still ok, haha...plus nowadays all feeds related to her are also linked to LYX...
0 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
My favorite danmei characters would be tgcf's Hua Cheng, 2ha's Moran and Chu Wanning and Mo Du's Fei Du. Hua Cheng…
I know...Little Mushroom is one...and it even won an award...
0 79
Replying to maia_1618 • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
hi, where did you read it?
haha..I hope whoever posted it last time saw this and repost...😅
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
Which Novoland?
Oh...I am waiting for the other one with Peng XiaoRan in it...haha
0 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
💀💀
right...then by next week...you already have another 3 new novels you start...haha
0 175
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I'm watching Keita Hatsukoi and i'm ready to simp together.
😅😅😅
sis...you are....🙈🙉🙊
0 24
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
Just wanted to say I am not only waiting for immortality but also for Novoland which I think will never air😭
Which Novoland?
0 2
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
💀💀
wait..don't tell me, you have written your first love letter???
but...when do you even have time to have crush...considering your daily craziness...haha
0 81
Replying to dong huadung • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
lol can you spoiled me please.
Haha...don't mind us...we were just trolling over TGCF...there were 2 clowns refused to give me spoiler when I needed it the most...so now, I have been holding grudge...hahaha
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
though I kinda wish his sister stayed alive...
0 29
Replying to maia_1618 • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
hi, where did you read it?
I am not sure...but I remember someone posted it here...it was instrumental...and I think there were 2 songs...
0 0
Replying to caramia • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
8 so far and 9 in progress
What is it that you are reading right now?
0 10
Replying to Silverbutterflies • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
I have read more than 10
And who is your fav character in TGCF? I mean taking out XL and HC as options...
0 14
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
ah great, I have something to watch this weekend then...
0 0
Replying to panikorea • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
Finished 3- reading 2 Sometimes it's not that I don't have time to read. Just that my mind is not in peace.
Well...thx to pandemic...otherwise, I wouldn't even come across danmei...
0 4
Replying to Silverbutterflies • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
I have read more than 10
who...now I am wondering, which one is your number 1 if you have to pick...
0 16
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
Oh...I just read the mdl! So, is the story consistent with the novel?
0 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
I don't want matured WenNing...I want the innocent shy Wenning...hahaha
0 31