Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I cracked the most on 'hell is too hot, you can go die alone'...🀣🀣🀣
Thanks Meatbunisasadist...haha
0 20
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
noooo this scene was so beautiful and heart breaking. 😭😭
I literally never heard of Abyss until someone mentioned it in this page...haha
0 47
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
hehe i have a bunch for you, have fun-1. When Shi Mei died, Mo Weiyu disappeared from the world.And when Chu Wanning…
hehe...or maybe too early to say...I am only on chapter 5...
0 69
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I'm watching Keita Hatsukoi and i'm ready to simp together.
I kinda forget the explanation of MC, ML...all I remember is MC is the ultimate protagonist...hehe
0 20
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
My favorite danmei characters would be tgcf's Hua Cheng, 2ha's Moran and Chu Wanning and Mo Du's Fei Du. Hua Cheng…
oh yeah, btstaeing told me to read Can Ci Pin too when I wanted to start something from Priest...
0 75
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I don't remember it properly, haha...but I think their father had originally meant to give the sect leader position…
Yeah, and the fact that we won't see Luo Fenghua in the drama...hurts me even more 😒
0 60
Replying to Silverbutterflies • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I have read more than 10
Oh, I saw the post of two sexy females and they called those beefleaf...now I understand...
1 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I don't remember it properly, haha...but I think their father had originally meant to give the sect leader position…
The only antagonists were those people who kept slandering Nangong Si to be punished on behalf of his father...also those who kept judging and cursing MR in the final Tianyin Pavilion arc...
0 2
Replying to panikorea • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
Finished 3- reading 2 Sometimes it's not that I don't have time to read. Just that my mind is not in peace.
I came across danmei after watching AoL and found out LYX's new drama Immortality...and then started to read...😁
And people said it was so brave for me to start with 2ha...haha
0 2
Replying to Silverbutterflies • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I have read more than 10
But it's very obvious He Xuan is not capable of hurting SQX...hehe...
And I think there are a lot of ship out there for these two...
0 4
On Rebirth for You • Oct 28, 2021
And here I thought the new empress is the only bi***, turn out this is a harem of bi***es πŸ˜…
5 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 28, 2021
Just her? Though it’s a start.
Did you guys somehow forget that in the world of c drama, those who fall from the cliff rarely die? Instead, they come back stronger and take revenge...
Hahahahaha
0 1
On Immortality • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
I watched a scene in a recent c drama where a guy was put girl make-up...and I right away thought 'effeminate" 🀣🀣
1 0
Replying to GKLZ • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I have a few questions regarding the story. Can someone clear my doubts please. First, I am not clear why Nangong…
I don't remember it properly, haha...but I think their father had originally meant to give the sect leader position to Nangong Liu. So Nangong Liu knew that position belonged to him, plus his brother actually always mocked him and insulted him...
His Shizun helped, what do you mean? You meant help Nangong Liu got back the position? I guess because it was originally meant to be Nangong Liu's and his brother took it over by force, so his shizun just did what he thought was right...
Well, let others correct me...I am not so sure...
0 68
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
oh yeah, totally forgot that girl...haha
0 10
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
My favorite danmei characters would be tgcf's Hua Cheng, 2ha's Moran and Chu Wanning and Mo Du's Fei Du. Hua Cheng…
You read any of those?
0 77
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I'm watching Keita Hatsukoi and i'm ready to simp together.
Haha, now you have many fav MCs...
0 22