Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to caramia • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
8 so far and 9 in progress
Hm...you and our sis are both reading this right now...
1 0
Replying to Silverbutterflies • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
I have read more than 10
Yeah, he is easy to forget...but he somehow has left a deep impression in me...hehe
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
yes....both of them...but it seems like all the female characters died in this drama, hahahaha...
0 12
Replying to Silverbutterflies • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
I have read more than 10
absolutely these two...I was hoping the extra has their story...
1 6
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
I cried when they met before the wedding, where Yanli showed her wedding dress...😢
0 12
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
noooo this scene was so beautiful and heart breaking. 😭😭
So, does it mean SPL, The Abyss, Bat, etc don't have bts scenes? That's why the ship over there is not this massive?
0 49
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
hehe i have a bunch for you, have fun-1. When Shi Mei died, Mo Weiyu disappeared from the world.And when Chu Wanning…
I feel SPL is easier to understand, I don't know if maybe because the version I read has a better translation...but it is simpler, and easy to read so far...
0 71
Replying to kit grouke • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
I've read like more than 30 and finished around 24 of them and I'm still reading.
whoa.....🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
0 0
Replying to Navya33 • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
1)TGCF is also my fav2) Immortality3)Yu Wu4)The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System 5) now reading Nan Chan and…
Oh, I just finished Nan Chan, and now reading SPL...hehe
0 3
Replying to xmizunii • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
🤡🤡🤡 TortureThere was this weibo tweet, this person drew over Feifei child pic n made him into taxian…
Tomorrow is the opening ceremony for LYX's new drama!!!! Will see him in the costume for the first time...!
0 58
Replying to xmizunii • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
Lmao, started reading the novel with mtl and got confused asking myself if I was reading the right one cuz of…
Exactly...and I keep imagining all the scenes where the 'emperor' sitting on his desk writing with ink spoiled all over the desk...😂
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
Only 3
Haha...I usually read before bed...that's why my reading is slow...I recently can only read 1-2 chapters a day 😅
But when I read TGCF, I literally sacrifice my whole weekends to read...
0 0
Replying to Silverbutterflies • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
I have read more than 10
Quan YiZhen...can't get over him, can't move on from him...I feel like I talk about him all the time...haha
0 2
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
hehe i have a bunch for you, have fun-1. When Shi Mei died, Mo Weiyu disappeared from the world.And when Chu Wanning…
Haha...I have to reset my mode, otherwise I will take 'god' and 'goddess' as their literal meaning...haha
0 73
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 27, 2021
Title Immortality
noooo this scene was so beautiful and heart breaking. 😭😭
Actually it's kinda crazy that the shipping of LYX and CFY are everywhere while this drama has not even aired yet 😅
0 51